Kemco brings Yager to North America

tara

Distinguished
May 11, 2004
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=18352&mode=thread&order=0

"After more than 2 years Yager is FINALLY coming to North America.
Kemco announced today that they have signed a publishing agreement
with Yager Development Team to bring the long awaited shooter to North
America, expected in stores September 2004. With 22 levels, this 3rd
or 1st person sci-fi flight action shooter will be sure to please.
With free roaming huge levels, intense flying action, and an involving
storyline, Xbox/PC fans everywhere are in for a treat."

Yager screen shots:
http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/yager.htm

Tara

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

Its just a Glorifed shoot em up, nothing new done to death let it go
:)

On 31 Jul 2004 03:29:13 -0700, taragem72@yahoo.com (Tara) wrote:

>http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=18352&mode=thread&order=0
>
>"After more than 2 years Yager is FINALLY coming to North America.
>Kemco announced today that they have signed a publishing agreement
>with Yager Development Team to bring the long awaited shooter to North
>America, expected in stores September 2004. With 22 levels, this 3rd
>or 1st person sci-fi flight action shooter will be sure to please.
>With free roaming huge levels, intense flying action, and an involving
>storyline, Xbox/PC fans everywhere are in for a treat."
>
>Yager screen shots:
>http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/yager.htm
>
>Tara

HELLO NURSE.

OCZ Guy wrote:

> Its just a Glorifed shoot em up, nothing new done to death let it go
> :)

What FPS these days isn't a glorified shoot 'em up? It has the best
graphics I've seen in any game of any genre.

Have you played it?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

No and i don't want to, best graphics WOW.

OCZ Guy wrote:

> No and i don't want to

Then you can't make an accurate opinion about it, can u? :p

What's the "hello nurse" stuff about?

XaN

"Tara" <taragem72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What's the "hello nurse" stuff about?

There's a LON photoshoot by that name, but I'm sure it's a reference to
something else.

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

skeksis

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

"Xan" <me@1.com> wrote in news:_6fPc.8623$Je5.4458@nwrddc03.gnilink.net:

> There's a LON photoshoot by that name, but I'm sure it's a reference to
> something else.

'Hello Nurse' is a reference to Animaniacs.

Skeksis

Skeksis wrote:

> Figures and after I ordered my copy from the UK... ah well.

You'll probably get it sooner than it starts appearing in the US and
most likely cheaper. It's now available from the UK for 5 pounds --
with the conversion to US currency and shipping the total should be
around $10.

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:35:22 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"Tara" <taragem72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> What's the "hello nurse" stuff about?
>
>There's a LON photoshoot by that name, but I'm sure it's a reference to
>something else.

Did you enjoy getting your metal bottom kicked on Saturday evening
then Zanster?

Lemming
--
The rodent 0wn3d the r0bot.

XaN

"Lemming" <thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Did you enjoy getting your metal bottom kicked on Saturday evening
> then Zanster?
>
> Lemming
> --
> The rodent 0wn3d the r0bot.

Pfft. You were a robot too. =P

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:08:16 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"Lemming" <thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Did you enjoy getting your metal bottom kicked on Saturday evening
>> then Zanster?
>>
>> Lemming
>> --
>> The rodent 0wn3d the r0bot.
>
>Pfft. You were a robot too. =P

The rob0t r0d3nt 0wn3d the r0bot rob0t.

MUHahahAhAhAHAHAHAhahahahAAAA!!!!111!!!!

Lemming
--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.

XaN

> The rob0t r0d3nt 0wn3d the r0bot rob0t.
>
> MUHahahAhAhAHAHAHAhahahahAAAA!!!!111!!!!

Nope. No trojans on my system.

Oh yeah, and Breadster 0wned j00 totally. =) Ask her for my spacer once you get
yourself a copy.

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

skeksis

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

taragem72@yahoo.com (Tara) wrote in

> You'll probably get it sooner than it starts appearing in the US and
> most likely cheaper. It's now available from the UK for 5 pounds --
> with the conversion to US currency and shipping the total should be
> around $10.

I wasn't that lucky....ah well, too many first run games in the States are
$49 so $27 w shipping from England wasn't bad. ;)

Skeksis wrote:

> I wasn't that lucky....ah well, too many first run games in the States are
> $49 so $27 w shipping from England wasn't bad. ;)

Cool. Let us know what you think of the game.

Tara
--
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes . . . then, when you
do criticize him, you'll be a mile away . . . and you'll have his shoes."

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:17:35 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"Lemming" <thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> The rob0t r0d3nt 0wn3d the r0bot rob0t.
>>
>> MUHahahAhAhAHAHAHAhahahahAAAA!!!!111!!!!
>
>Nope. No trojans on my system.

Bah, you can't deny it any more. You even had half your clan show up
and still couldn't beat the Rodent.

>Oh yeah, and Breadster 0wned j00 totally. =) Ask her for my spacer once you get
>yourself a copy.

Your spacer? Is this code for something? Anyway I need a new PC
before I buy any more games, maybe broadband too.

Lemming
--

> Bah, you can't deny it any more. You even had half your clan show up
> and still couldn't beat the Rodent.

Bwa! Actually, no. They were strangers. They didn't have spaces, after all.

> Your spacer? Is this code for something?

My spacer conveniently lets you simulate a space in your name. It's why Bread is
br d and not br_d.

> Anyway I need a new PC
> before I buy any more games, maybe broadband too.

Maybe Bread will buy you both. =)

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:18:49 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"Lemming" <thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Bah, you can't deny it any more. You even had half your clan show up
>> and still couldn't beat the Rodent.
>
>Bwa! Actually, no. They were strangers. They didn't have spaces, after all.
>
>> Your spacer? Is this code for something?
>
>My spacer conveniently lets you simulate a space in your name. It's why Bread is
>br d and not br_d.

Ah, ok. An

I'm ... impressed.

>> Anyway I need a new PC
>> before I buy any more games, maybe broadband too.
>
>Maybe Bread will buy you both. =)

He should, after the pleasure I've given him.

Lemming
--

> Ah, ok. An

No, not exactly. That woulda been fine in UT1, but not in UT2004.

> I'm ... impressed.

Try not to make a mess. =P

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 23:19:51 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"Lemming" <thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Ah, ok. An
>
>No, not exactly. That woulda been fine in UT1, but not in UT2004.

Anyway, why would I need such a thing? I'm not called L mm ng.

>> I'm ... impressed.
>
>Try not to make a mess. =P

I always make a mess.

Lemming
--

> Anyway, why would I need such a thing? I'm not called L mm ng.

It works on the buddy list as well.

> I always make a mess.

Hadn't noticed. =P

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 23:42:45 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"Lemming" <thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Anyway, why would I need such a thing? I'm not called L mm ng.
>
>It works on the buddy list as well.

Fascinating. I'm still not called L mm ng.

>> I always make a mess.
>
>Hadn't noticed. =P

That's because Br d always licks^W cleans it up.

Lemming
--

> Fascinating. I'm still not called L mm ng.

Don't worry if you don't understand how the buddy list works. It took Breadster
quite a while to understand stuff like that, as well as how to join a server. =)

(ducks)

> That's because Br d always licks^W cleans it up.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

> Blair Lover.

I love Blair too. Of course it might have something to do with having a
leader that not only knows how say nuclear, he can probably even spell it.
I'm just jealous that you guys have such an intellectual power house for a
leader.