A680 Manual

So I'm a happy guy with my new A680, except that I can't figure out
about half of the features.

No manual came with it, just the booklet on activation.

I need a manual!! The booklet claims it is available for download
on the website, but I can't seem to find it. Customer service is worse
than useless, trying to get me to download the connection manager and
the wi-fi drivers and telling me that's what I want. Then they claimed
that a CD came with the phone. Nope. Then they suggested that I go to
the store and beg for one.

Isn't there a better way? Anybody get some kind of manual? Is it
somewhere I can download? This is just ridiculous.

Chris

Hi, Chris. How about that - no A680 manual on Sprint's page of manuals,
nor on Samsung's A680 page. I found a draft manual on the FCC website.
I don't know how useful it is - didn't look at it much, and I got lots
of 'Korean Language Support' errors.

Find the A680 on PhoneScoop
Click on the FCC ID link
Click on the word 'Detail' for the 3rd line (Original Equipment, 1851.25MHz)
Click on 'View Attachment' for the last item, Users Manual

I guess the A680 is just too new. Good luck.

"Chris Pisarra" <Chris@Pisarra.com> wrote in message

> So I'm a happy guy with my new A680, except that I can't figure out
> about half of the features.
>
> No manual came with it, just the booklet on activation.
>
> I need a manual!! The booklet claims it is available for download
> on the website, but I can't seem to find it. Customer service is worse
> than useless, trying to get me to download the connection manager and
> the wi-fi drivers and telling me that's what I want. Then they claimed
> that a CD came with the phone. Nope. Then they suggested that I go to
> the store and beg for one.
>
> Isn't there a better way? Anybody get some kind of manual? Is it
> somewhere I can download? This is just ridiculous.
>
> Chris

It's right on SPCS's web page for the 680. Here's a link for all 224 pages
of the user guide.

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/media/Assets/Equipment/Handsets/pdf/samsungvma680.pdf

Bob

From SamsungUSA http://www.samsungtelecom.com/pdf/a680.pdf