Is This The Train Whistle Blowing?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2004080520030002585361&dt=20040805200300&w=RTR&coview=

Appears that the freight train that DS has promised may be picking up
steam in California as message board postings being used to sue over.

On 6 Aug 2004 10:57:34 -0700, actrade@localline.com (Jim Gerlach) wrote:

>http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2004080520030002585361&dt=20040805200300&w=RTR&coview=
>
>Appears that the freight train that DS has promised may be picking up
>steam in California as message board postings being used to sue over.

He can sue all he wants but he will never win since he has issues with the
TRUTH.

"Dick Garage" <dick@garage.invalid> wrote in message
> On 6 Aug 2004 10:57:34 -0700, actrade@localline.com (Jim Gerlach) wrote:
>

>http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story.jsp?id=2004080520030002585361&dt
=20040805200300&w=RTR&coview=

> >Appears that the freight train that DS has promised may be picking up
> >steam in California as message board postings being used to sue over.
>
> He can sue all he wants but he will never win since he has issues with the
> TRUTH.

Add to the fact that this is USENET and not Yahoo. However, I really doubt
the guy will win unless he complained to Yahoo and they deliberately did
nothing like ban the account etc.

Allan