X2...selling ship components...

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

Read that 'guide for those new to the X-universe'(or somesuch)...but
wherever I try to sell off what that Mi Ton-transport has...I get that 'is
not bought'-message. Where do I sell such things?
And more importantly; where do I sell ships?!?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 13:49:03 GMT, "Elfseeker" <elfseeker@c2i.net>
wrote:

>Read that 'guide for those new to the X-universe'(or somesuch)...but
>wherever I try to sell off what that Mi Ton-transport has...I get that 'is
>not bought'-message. Where do I sell such things?
>And more importantly; where do I sell ships?!?

sell components at equipment docks and ships at shipyards and wharfs
these can be found in primary race systems such as Argon Prime,
Kingdom End etc. some upgrades such as speed, cargo and rudder
upgrades cannot be sold back (unless you create or download a script
for it).