Klingon Academy

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I found my old copy of Klingon Academy, I thought I had gotten rid of it.
What happend to KlingonAcademy.com and the modding community?

I also noticed that these are going for about $25 on eBay - what's the
magic here?

Thanks,
P.
4 answers Last reply
More about klingon academy
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    Plenty of mods and missions to go around.

    Gus

    "Paul Grunwald" <pgrunwald@spamthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I found my old copy of Klingon Academy, I thought I had gotten rid of it.
    > What happend to KlingonAcademy.com and the modding community?
    >
    > I also noticed that these are going for about $25 on eBay - what's the
    > magic here?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > P.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    Sorry forgot the link.

    Gus

    http://www.3dactionplanet.com/klingonacademy/

    "Paul Grunwald" <pgrunwald@spamthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I found my old copy of Klingon Academy, I thought I had gotten rid of it.
    > What happend to KlingonAcademy.com and the modding community?
    >
    > I also noticed that these are going for about $25 on eBay - what's the
    > magic here?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > P.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    "Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in news:luBRc.43974$zc4.17439816
    @news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

    > http://www.3dactionplanet.com/klingonacademy/

    I'm getting a blank page on that link after the ad.

    Thanks,
    P.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    Refresh the page, that should fix it.

    > "Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in news:luBRc.43974$zc4.17439816
    > @news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:
    >
    > > http://www.3dactionplanet.com/klingonacademy/
    >
    > I'm getting a blank page on that link after the ad.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > P.

PC gaming Video Games