MN-500 and Netgear - Can't get these two to work!

Hello,

Here is my setup:
ADSL -> NETGEAR ROUTER -> MN-500 Wireless.

Netgear has 2 computers connected to it.
MN-500 Wireless is connected to Netgear as well.

Both are on the same workgroup and both are on the same
Subnet Mask (255.255.255.0). Netgear can see the MN-500
and assigned it an IP address.

My Notebook (connected to MN-500 Wirelessly) can't see
shares on PC's connected straight to Netgear.

When I set my MN-500 in Bridge mode - it works, but then
my Wireless network is not secure without WEP!

Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about netgear work

    Don't put a router behind a router. Use the MN-500 instead of the
    netgear router.

    Pavel wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Here is my setup:
    > ADSL -> NETGEAR ROUTER -> MN-500 Wireless.
    >
    > Netgear has 2 computers connected to it.
    > MN-500 Wireless is connected to Netgear as well.
    >
    > Both are on the same workgroup and both are on the same
    > Subnet Mask (255.255.255.0). Netgear can see the MN-500
    > and assigned it an IP address.
    >
    > My Notebook (connected to MN-500 Wirelessly) can't see
    > shares on PC's connected straight to Netgear.
    >
    > When I set my MN-500 in Bridge mode - it works, but then
    > my Wireless network is not secure without WEP!
    >
    > Please help.

Routers Wireless Netgear Networking