MN-500 and Netgear - Can't get these two to work!

pavel

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2003

Hello,

Here is my setup:
ADSL -> NETGEAR ROUTER -> MN-500 Wireless.

Netgear has 2 computers connected to it.
MN-500 Wireless is connected to Netgear as well.

Both are on the same workgroup and both are on the same
Subnet Mask (255.255.255.0). Netgear can see the MN-500
and assigned it an IP address.

My Notebook (connected to MN-500 Wirelessly) can't see
shares on PC's connected straight to Netgear.

When I set my MN-500 in Bridge mode - it works, but then
my Wireless network is not secure without WEP!

Please help.

joker

Don't put a router behind a router. Use the MN-500 instead of the
netgear router.