I-War2 and WinXP SP2

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I've just installed SP2 and now whenever I run I-War2 I get an error
message along the lines of... "I-War2 cannot find a video driver and
cannot run". I've tried Compat mode, reinstall of game/drivers/directx
but it stil gives me this message.

Any ideas how to solve it?

.... Stephen you out there? :)
2 answers Last reply
More about war2 winxp
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    Hengist_@hotmail.com (Hengist) wrote in message news:<75c5e502.0408220212.698f5bdc@posting.google.com>...
    > I've just installed SP2 and now whenever I run I-War2 I get an error
    > message along the lines of... "I-War2 cannot find a video driver and
    > cannot run". I've tried Compat mode, reinstall of game/drivers/directx
    > but it stil gives me this message.
    >
    > Any ideas how to solve it?
    >
    > ... Stephen you out there? :)

    Sorted!

    .... For some reason Dx Draw HW Acc had been disabled.

    "Hengist" <Hengist_@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > > ... Stephen you out there? :)
    >
    > Sorted!
    >
    > ... For some reason Dx Draw HW Acc had been disabled.

    I'm here! Sorry I wasn't around to help you. Glad you got it fixed.

    Best regards,

    -- Steve
    Stephen Robertson
    Senior Designer