I-War2 and WinXP SP2

Last response: in Video Games
August 22, 2004 7:12:14 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I've just installed SP2 and now whenever I run I-War2 I get an error
message along the lines of... "I-War2 cannot find a video driver and
cannot run". I've tried Compat mode, reinstall of game/drivers/directx
but it stil gives me this message.

Any ideas how to solve it?

.... Stephen you out there? :)

More about : war2 winxp sp2

Anonymous
August 22, 2004 12:06:54 PM

Hengist_@hotmail.com (Hengist) wrote in message news:<75c5e502.0408220212.698f5bdc@posting.google.com>...
> I've just installed SP2 and now whenever I run I-War2 I get an error
> message along the lines of... "I-War2 cannot find a video driver and
> cannot run". I've tried Compat mode, reinstall of game/drivers/directx
> but it stil gives me this message.
>
> Any ideas how to solve it?
>
> ... Stephen you out there? :)

Sorted!

.... For some reason Dx Draw HW Acc had been disabled.
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 1:56:17 PM

"Hengist" <Hengist_@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > ... Stephen you out there? :)
>
> Sorted!
>
> ... For some reason Dx Draw HW Acc had been disabled.

I'm here! Sorry I wasn't around to help you. Glad you got it fixed.

Best regards,

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Senior Designer