Nokia PM-6225

Does anyone have this phone? Is it any good.

Can I use this, with the futuredial software and cable, to connect my laptop
to the net when I'm out and about and no wifi available for my laptop?

Thanks in advance.

I contacted Futuredial about 2 weeks ago and they said they don't have
the data cables for the Nokia yet. The phone has good RF and audio
quality. The camera quality is very good for such a small phone. The
only downside is the battery life is pathetic!

--
rpmoose
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t123437.html

In article <rpmoose.175rr2@nospam.cellphoneforums.net>,
rpmoose <rpmoose.175rr2@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

> I contacted Futuredial about 2 weeks ago and they said they don't have
> the data cables for the Nokia yet. The phone has good RF and audio
> quality. The camera quality is very good for such a small phone. The
> only downside is the battery life is pathetic!
>

> --
> rpmoose

I know that phone has a built in FM radio. Does it's
use affect battery life significantly?

Mike

Splendid

C C wrote:
> Does anyone have this phone? Is it any good.
>
> Can I use this, with the futuredial software and cable, to connect my laptop
> to the net when I'm out and about and no wifi available for my laptop?
>
> Thanks in advance.

SMS, RF and speaker are strong. Ringer volume is good. If you have an IR
port on your computer, you can move phonebook entries. Screen is ok.
Camera is ok. Battery life is weak, browser is weak. You should try the
buttons before buying - it's a feh or hate it layout.
-mike

"Mike" <spamtrap@zbuffer.com> wrote in message
> C C wrote:
> > Does anyone have this phone? Is it any good.
> >
> > Can I use this, with the futuredial software and cable, to connect my
laptop
> > to the net when I'm out and about and no wifi available for my laptop?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> SMS, RF and speaker are strong. Ringer volume is good. If you have an IR
> port on your computer, you can move phonebook entries. Screen is ok.
> Camera is ok. Battery life is weak, browser is weak. You should try the
> buttons before buying - it's a feh or hate it layout.
> -mike

Thank you ALL for your input.

I have decided to stay away from this kind of phone.

BTW, I am in the Verizon newsgroup trying to ask questions there on Verizon
plans.