Customer Service v.s. Customer Solutions

Some representative of Sprint explained to me something
about Customer Service and Customer Solutions. Apparently
these are two different entities within Sprint. Can
somebody please explain the difference to me?

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

(Jack SaturnOwner) wrote:
> Some representative of Sprint explained to
> me something about Customer Service and
> Customer Solutions. Apparently these are two
> different entities within Sprint. Can somebody
> please explain the difference to me?

Really?? That is interesting. The only thing I could think of is that
Customer Service would refer to strictly the sales and accessories
staff, and Customer Solutions would refer to the folks at *2. You know
that recording that says "You have reached Sprint PCS Customer
Solutions".

Now, whether you get an actual solution from them is another story. ;)

Eric