Web Server

I have an mn700 router, and I have tried to set the
persistant port forwarding for port 80 on my machine, so
that I can serve web pages from my machine, but I am
having no luck. The Webpage comes up just fine on my
internal network, but cannot be found through the
Internet. What might I be doing wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about server

    Are you using the external IP address from behind the MN-700? If that
    is the case this won't work as the MN-700 doesn't have loopback support yet.

    Dave wrote:
    > I have an mn700 router, and I have tried to set the
    > persistant port forwarding for port 80 on my machine, so
    > that I can serve web pages from my machine, but I am
    > having no luck. The Webpage comes up just fine on my
    > internal network, but cannot be found through the
    > Internet. What might I be doing wrong?

Routers Web Server Networking