Closed

Calls from US to Canada?

Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as free
long-distance?

If not, anyone know what the charges are?

Sprint's website isn't clear on this.

Thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about calls canada

    "Oscar_Lives" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as
    free
    > long-distance?

    No.

    > If not, anyone know what the charges are?

    Not sure, but you could call *2 and ask.

    > Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
    >
    > Thanks

    They have changed some things a bit. When trying to create a new plan, I
    didn't see where SPCS offered their $3 Canada option, offered previously.

    When going into my plan details, the option is still there. It's a $3/mo.
    option, and all calls to Canada cost $0.12/min. plus airtime.

    Bob

    Unless your plan specifically covers Canada, the answer is no. I called
    Edmonton last month and the long distance charge for a two minute call was
    $0.84.

    Warren

    Oscar_Lives wrote:

    > Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as free
    > long-distance?
    >
    > If not, anyone know what the charges are?
    >
    > Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
    >
    > Thanks

    "Oscar_Lives" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as
    free
    > long-distance?
    >
    > If not, anyone know what the charges are?
    >
    > Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
    >
    > Thanks

    $.42 /min

    I was billed for 2 the calls I've made to
    Canadian numbers a couple of months ago.
    However, when I called my cousin in Puerto
    Rico, I was not been billed for these calls,
    interestingly enough.

    Tom

    PR is part of the USA. They have a zip code. Their DLs are
    acceptable ID. Although periodic drives to have PR become the 51st
    state have failed, calls to PR are domestic LD just like to any other
    state.

    Tom Welch wrote:
    > I was billed for 2 the calls I've made to
    > Canadian numbers a couple of months ago.
    > However, when I called my cousin in Puerto
    > Rico, I was not been billed for these calls,
    > interestingly enough.
    >
    > Tom
  6. Seeing your experience I just suggest that the company really provide Cheap International Calls or Cheap Calling Cards to USA, UK and Canada
  7. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers