  • Sprint PCS
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
June 3, 2004 4:39:47 AM

Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as free
long-distance?

If not, anyone know what the charges are?

Sprint's website isn't clear on this.

Thanks

More about : calls canada

Anonymous
June 3, 2004 2:53:49 PM

"Oscar_Lives" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as
free
> long-distance?

No.

> If not, anyone know what the charges are?

Not sure, but you could call *2 and ask.

> Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
>
> Thanks

They have changed some things a bit. When trying to create a new plan, I
didn't see where SPCS offered their $3 Canada option, offered previously.

When going into my plan details, the option is still there. It's a $3/mo.
option, and all calls to Canada cost $0.12/min. plus airtime.

Bob
Anonymous
June 3, 2004 7:27:22 PM

Unless your plan specifically covers Canada, the answer is no. I called
Edmonton last month and the long distance charge for a two minute call was
$0.84.

Warren

Oscar_Lives wrote:

> Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as free
> long-distance?
>
> If not, anyone know what the charges are?
>
> Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
>
> Thanks
June 3, 2004 9:06:12 PM

"Oscar_Lives" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as
free
> long-distance?
>
> If not, anyone know what the charges are?
>
> Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
>
> Thanks

$.42 /min
Anonymous
June 3, 2004 10:04:50 PM

I was billed for 2 the calls I've made to
Canadian numbers a couple of months ago.
However, when I called my cousin in Puerto
Rico, I was not been billed for these calls,
interestingly enough.

Tom
Anonymous
June 4, 2004 3:32:19 PM

PR is part of the USA. They have a zip code. Their DLs are
acceptable ID. Although periodic drives to have PR become the 51st
state have failed, calls to PR are domestic LD just like to any other
state.

Tom Welch wrote:
> I was billed for 2 the calls I've made to
> Canadian numbers a couple of months ago.
> However, when I called my cousin in Puerto
> Rico, I was not been billed for these calls,
> interestingly enough.
>
> Tom
September 16, 2010 8:37:04 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish