Calls from US to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as free
long-distance?

If not, anyone know what the charges are?

Sprint's website isn't clear on this.

Thanks

"Oscar_Lives" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as
free
> long-distance?

No.

> If not, anyone know what the charges are?

Not sure, but you could call *2 and ask.

> Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
>
> Thanks

They have changed some things a bit. When trying to create a new plan, I
didn't see where SPCS offered their $3 Canada option, offered previously.

When going into my plan details, the option is still there. It's a $3/mo.
option, and all calls to Canada cost $0.12/min. plus airtime.

Bob

Unless your plan specifically covers Canada, the answer is no. I called
Edmonton last month and the long distance charge for a two minute call was
$0.84.

Warren

Oscar_Lives wrote:

> Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as free
> long-distance?
>
> If not, anyone know what the charges are?
>
> Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
>
> Thanks

"Oscar_Lives" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Are calls from the US (Sprint customer) to Canadian numbers included as
free
> long-distance?
>
> If not, anyone know what the charges are?
>
> Sprint's website isn't clear on this.
>
> Thanks

$.42 /min

I was billed for 2 the calls I've made to
Canadian numbers a couple of months ago.
However, when I called my cousin in Puerto
Rico, I was not been billed for these calls,
interestingly enough.

Tom

PR is part of the USA. They have a zip code. Their DLs are
acceptable ID. Although periodic drives to have PR become the 51st
state have failed, calls to PR are domestic LD just like to any other
state.