MASSIVE online internet games - Unlimited trial ?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

yes, its true ! play an unlimited trial ! i played a couple of games
before which gives you like a 3 or 7 day free trial. to everyone who
want to play for an unlimited amount of time, for free there is the
following games which you can do that.

Space Federation - Galactic Conquest
300,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
http://spacefed.net

Space Federation - Unification Wars
200,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
http://spacefed.com/uc

Ancient Worlds Warfare
100,000 + players. Graphical medieval strategy simulation theme.
http://spacefed.com/aw

3700AD
50,000 + players. Graphical Space RPG theme
http://www.3700ad.com

List of other free MMOG and MMORPGs
http://www.massive-multiplayer-online-games.com
http://www.startrek-games.com
http://www.starwars-games.com
http://www.gamestotal.com
4 answers Last reply
More about massive online internet games unlimited trial
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    Thanks
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    step_y@yahoo.com (Cowly) wrote in message news:<80f66ad9.0410141811.7afa0268@posting.google.com>...
    > yes, its true ! play an unlimited trial ! i played a couple of games
    > before which gives you like a 3 or 7 day free trial. to everyone who
    > want to play for an unlimited amount of time, for free there is the
    > following games which you can do that.
    >
    > Space Federation - Galactic Conquest
    > 300,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
    > http://spacefed.net
    >
    > Space Federation - Unification Wars
    > 200,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
    > http://spacefed.com/uc
    >
    > Ancient Worlds Warfare
    > 100,000 + players. Graphical medieval strategy simulation theme.
    > http://spacefed.com/aw
    >
    > 3700AD
    > 50,000 + players. Graphical Space RPG theme
    > http://www.3700ad.com
    >
    > List of other free MMOG and MMORPGs
    > http://www.massive-multiplayer-online-games.com
    > http://www.startrek-games.com
    > http://www.starwars-games.com
    > http://www.gamestotal.com

    SPAMMERS SPAMMERS SPAMMERS SPAMMERS!!!
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message news:<v300n0lqv8far49ppno3cf62jnsbukpqqa@4ax.com>...
    > step_y@yahoo.com (Cowly) looked up from reading the entrails of the porn
    > spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

    i am just saying that it is massive online game with unlimited trial

    Steppy the full time (I wish) gamer

    Games I like to play:
    - http://spacefed.com/gc
    - http://spacefed.com/uc
    - http://www.3700ad.com
    - http://www.gamestotal.com
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    > Well, I think you found the SPAM part.

    lol.. does any one here play games ? i think playing for free is
    better than buying.. and if i am replying to this, then this doenst
    make my older posting a spam

    Steppy the full time (I wish) gamer

    Games I like to play:
    - http://spacefed.com/gc