MASSIVE online internet games - Unlimited trial ?

Last response: in Video Games
October 14, 2004 11:11:38 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

yes, its true ! play an unlimited trial ! i played a couple of games
before which gives you like a 3 or 7 day free trial. to everyone who
want to play for an unlimited amount of time, for free there is the
following games which you can do that.

Space Federation - Galactic Conquest
300,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
http://spacefed.net

Space Federation - Unification Wars
200,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
http://spacefed.com/uc

Ancient Worlds Warfare
100,000 + players. Graphical medieval strategy simulation theme.
http://spacefed.com/aw

3700AD
50,000 + players. Graphical Space RPG theme
http://www.3700ad.com

List of other free MMOG and MMORPGs
http://www.massive-multiplayer-online-games.com
http://www.startrek-games.com
http://www.starwars-games.com
http://www.gamestotal.com
Anonymous
October 15, 2004 2:33:30 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

Thanks
Anonymous
October 16, 2004 4:50:44 PM

step_y@yahoo.com (Cowly) wrote in message news:<80f66ad9.0410141811.7afa0268@posting.google.com>...
> yes, its true ! play an unlimited trial ! i played a couple of games
> before which gives you like a 3 or 7 day free trial. to everyone who
> want to play for an unlimited amount of time, for free there is the
> following games which you can do that.
>
> Space Federation - Galactic Conquest
> 300,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
> http://spacefed.net
>
> Space Federation - Unification Wars
> 200,000 + players. Space strategy simulation theme
> http://spacefed.com/uc
>
> Ancient Worlds Warfare
> 100,000 + players. Graphical medieval strategy simulation theme.
> http://spacefed.com/aw
>
> 3700AD
> 50,000 + players. Graphical Space RPG theme
> http://www.3700ad.com
>
> List of other free MMOG and MMORPGs
> http://www.massive-multiplayer-online-games.com
> http://www.startrek-games.com
> http://www.starwars-games.com
> http://www.gamestotal.com

SPAMMERS SPAMMERS SPAMMERS SPAMMERS!!!
October 17, 2004 1:30:26 AM

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message news:<v300n0lqv8far49ppno3cf62jnsbukpqqa@4ax.com>...
> step_y@yahoo.com (Cowly) looked up from reading the entrails of the porn
> spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

i am just saying that it is massive online game with unlimited trial

Steppy the full time (I wish) gamer

Games I like to play:
- http://spacefed.com/gc
- http://spacefed.com/uc
- http://www.3700ad.com
- http://www.gamestotal.com
Anonymous
October 17, 2004 1:31:53 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

> Well, I think you found the SPAM part.

lol.. does any one here play games ? i think playing for free is
better than buying.. and if i am replying to this, then this doenst
make my older posting a spam

!