Space-Sims are EVIL, the DEVIL wrote them in HELL ! ! !

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

Space-Sims are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you play Space-Sims, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing them now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Space-Sims are evil, playing them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Space-Sims.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Space-Sims were written by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On 24 Oct 2004 01:37:07 -0700, Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

> Space-Sims are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Gosh, I wonder what that would be like?

Bret

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

> Space-Sims were written by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

Space Sim's are written in New York City? Are you sure?

(http://www.newyorkmetro.com/realestate/articles/neighborhoods/hellskitchen
..htm)

"Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
> On 24 Oct 2004 01:37:07 -0700, Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
>
> > Space-Sims are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect
your
> > souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> Gosh, I wonder what that would be like?

Keep playing space-sims and you'll find out.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

You aren't my ex wife by chance, are you?

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
> Space-Sims are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you play Space-Sims, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing them now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Space-Sims are evil, playing them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Space-Sims.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Space-Sims were written by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:49:05 +0100, br d
<misterbCOCKNEYTWAT@nildram.co.uk> wrote:

>just imagine the ignomy.

I had one of those once. The handle fell off.

Lemming
--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:57:43 +0100, Lemming
<thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:49:05 +0100, br d
><misterbCOCKNEYTWAT@nildram.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>just imagine the ignomy.
>
>I had one of those once. The handle fell off.

You probably had it on back to front.

br d

XaN

"br d" <misterbCOCKNEYTWAT@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message
> You probably had it on back to front.

Not in? Er, never mind.

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:08:56 GMT, "Xan" <me@1.com> wrote:

>"br d" <misterbCOCKNEYTWAT@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message
>> You probably had it on back to front.
>
>Not in? Er, never mind.

Who knows with Gnim, that's probably how he broke it in the first
place.
Ooh, I've just remembered some certain Nvidia demos.
<SBS>

br d

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On or about 10/28/2004 4:59:16 AM, Captain Tomer
<freelancer2003@hotmail.co.il> said:

> spam new posters here, and make them leave.

But not very effectively, it seems.

Bret

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

> Listen here Captain Tomer, you have really stepped over the line now.

Great!

> You
> are a newbie

Cool, i am a newbie!
And you are an anoying person.

> and you obviously don't know anything about our group here.

Really!? Interesting..

> Lemming is not the annoying and stupid person a round here.

Its *Around not *a round.
And youre right lamming is a very anoying person.

> He's the head of
> the nob joke police and the sole person authorised to make nob jokes (at
> least without special permission).

You think i dont know this!?

> I'm the annoying stupid person of the
> group.

Cool, what can i say?

> Shape up or ship out, newbie.

I prefer "Ship out, newbie".
I aint gona join you in your spamming posts guys.
I am not one of you, i am a Nice person, i shell never do such a thing
to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell
get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse
i am a "newbie" person.

Probably newbie means, someone new in the group.
This isnt a treat for anyone, be a shame of yourself, posting things
like that to other pepole!

Goodbye.

Bill Huffman wrote:

> Karl, that is getting very close to being an on topic post in space-sim.

Oops sorry, shame on me ;-)

--
I wonder why so many fast food restaurant employees become
vegetarians?

[Delete the karl after the @ to avoid my spam trap]

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On 29 Oct 2004 04:25:33 -0700, Captain Tomer
<freelancer2003@hotmail.co.il> wrote:

> I prefer "Ship out, newbie".
> I aint gona join you in your spamming posts guys.
> I am not one of you, i am a Nice person, i shell never do such a thing
> to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell
> get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse
> i am a "newbie" person.
>
> Probably newbie means, someone new in the group.
> This isnt a treat for anyone, be a shame of yourself, posting things
> like that to other pepole!
>
> Goodbye.

I know how you feel. I once came here with a legitimate on topic question
(My car looks like a Lifter and is called a Spacewagon, but I can't get it
to fly. I don't expect it to hyperspace or anything, I'm not stupid, but
the dam thing will only taxi around on the ground). No one here was
willing to help me out. I was met with LOLs and insults. This NG is the
Australia of Usenet.

--
Flashhart

"Captain Tomer" <freelancer2003@hotmail.co.il> wrote in message

> I am not one of you, i am a Nice person, i shell never do such a thing
> to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell
> get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse
> i am a "newbie" person.

Unfortunately you are one of us. You are not a nice person. You come into
the group and you were/are rude and insulting. You are one of us except that
you are not funny. You are only useful to laugh at not to laugh with.

>Goodbye.

Goodbye rude, insulting, and non-funny person, this time I hope that you
mean it.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:44:25 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
wrote:

>"Captain Tomer" <freelancer2003@hotmail.co.il> wrote in message
>
>> I am not one of you, i am a Nice person, i shell never do such a thing
>> to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell
>> get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse
>> i am a "newbie" person.
>
>Unfortunately you are one of us. You are not a nice person. You come into
>the group and you were/are rude and insulting. You are one of us except that
>you are not funny. You are only useful to laugh at not to laugh with.

Oh. come on Bill. We were all wanna-be space-simmers at one time.
Hell, some of us aren't even British!

>>Goodbye.
>
>Goodbye rude, insulting, and non-funny person, this time I hope that you
>mean it.

I've heard that one before.

"Shingen" <shingen@aolsuks.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:44:25 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Captain Tomer" <freelancer2003@hotmail.co.il> wrote in message
> >
> >> I am not one of you, i am a Nice person, i shell never do such a thing
> >> to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell
> >> get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse
> >> i am a "newbie" person.
> >
> >Unfortunately you are one of us. You are not a nice person. You come into
> >the group and you were/are rude and insulting. You are one of us except
that
> >you are not funny. You are only useful to laugh at not to laugh with.
> >

> Oh. come on Bill. We were all wanna-be space-simmers at one time.
> Hell, some of us aren't even British!

That's why we have to try harder.

"Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:<tztgd.25483$hN1.13242@twister.socal.rr.com>...
> "Captain Tomer" <freelancer2003@hotmail.co.il> wrote in message
>
> > I am not one of you, i am a Nice person, i shell never do such a thing
> > to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell
> > get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse
> > i am a "newbie" person.
>
> Unfortunately you are one of us. You are not a nice person. You come into
> the group and you were/are rude and insulting. You are one of us except that
> you are not funny. You are only useful to laugh at not to laugh with.
>
> >Goodbye.
>
> Goodbye rude, insulting, and non-funny person, this time I hope that you
> mean it.

I just think i'll gona click the link to this page in my favourites
page and then delete this worthless link and group.

Just before i go, i wanna tell you that, you all need to think about
your acts.
You arnt any nice to anyone, you all need to be a shame about
yourself, i am telling you this in personal, think about it.

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On 29 Oct 2004 04:25:33 -0700, freelancer2003@hotmail.co.il (Captain
Tomer) wrote:

Hey, Coma, good to see you are joining in with the spirit of things.
In accordance with cspigs-s' policy of tit-for-tat response, as
outlined in the answer to question 4,377 of csipgs-s FAQ v 1.76.020
build 275, this reply is in lieu of the post correcting B ll's use of
"a round" instead of "around".

>> Listen here Captain Tomer, you have really stepped over the line now.
>
>Great!
>
>> You
>> are a newbie
>
>Cool, i am a newbie!

It's not "i", it's "I".

>And you are an anoying person.

It's annoying, not annoying.

>> and you obviously don't know anything about our group here.
>
>Really!? Interesting..

It's "?", not "!?".
It's ".", not "..".

>> Lemming is not the annoying and stupid person a round here.
>
>Its *Around not *a round.

It's not "Its", it's "It's". This is easy to remember: If it's its
it's its; if it's it is it's it's. It's also it's if it's it has.)
It's not "*Around", it's "around".
It's not "Its *Around not *a round.", it's "It's 'around', not 'a
round'.".

>And youre right lamming is a very anoying person.

It's not "And", it's "".
It's not "youre", it's "you're" .
It's not "you're", it's "You're".
It's not "And youre", it's "You're".
It's not "lamming", it's "Lemming".
It's not "anoying", it's "annoying".

>> He's the head of
>> the nob joke police and the sole person authorised to make nob jokes (at
>> least without special permission).
>
>You think i dont know this!?

It's not "You", it's "Do you".
It's not "i", it's "I".
It's not "dont", it's "don't".
It's not "!?" it's "?".

>> I'm the annoying stupid person of the
>> group.
>
>Cool, what can i say?
>
>> Shape up or ship out, newbie.
>
>I prefer "Ship out, newbie".
>I aint gona join you in your spamming posts guys.

It's not "aint", it's "ain't".
It's not "ain't", it's "am not"; there ain't no such word as "ain't".
It's not "gona" it's "gonna".
It's not "... posts guys.", it's "... posts, guys.".
It's not "spamming", it's "trolling".
It's not "I aint gona join you in your spamming posts guys." it's "I
am not going to reply to trolls."

>I am not one of you, i am a Nice person, i shell never do such a thing

It's probably not ",", it's more likely ";", .
It's not "Nice", it's "nice".
It's not "shell", it's "shall".
It's not "i", it's "I".
It's not "I shall never do such as thing", it's "I am doing it".

>to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell

It's not "i", it's "I".
It's not "shell", it's "shall".

>get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse

It's not "insted" it's "instead".
It's not "non-sense", it's "nonsense".
It's not "beacuse", it's "because".

>i am a "newbie" person.

It's not "i", it's "I".

>Probably newbie means, someone new in the group.

It's not ",", it's "".

>This isnt a treat for anyone, be a shame of yourself, posting things

It's not "isnt", it's "isn't".
It's not "a shame", it's "ashamed".

>like that to other pepole!

It's not "pepole" it's "people".

>Goodbye.

It's not "Goodbye", it's a null-op.

I hope you find this information useful.

Lemming
--

> I just think i'll gona click the link to this page in my favourites
> page and then delete this worthless link and group.

Didn't you promise to leave previously? This time don't break your promise.
We could use a few more rude, obnoxious, stupid, and non-nice people in the
group but they need to be funny, which you are not.

Goodbye (for the second or third time)

XaN

"Lemming" <thiswillbounce@bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> It's not "And", it's "".
> It's not "youre", it's "you're" .
> It's not "you're", it's "You're".
> It's not "And youre", it's "You're".

All ahead two thirds.

// Xan, Ph.D.
// I worship His Shadow.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:44:51 +0100, Lemming
> [...]

>>to anyone, not even newbies. i prefer to post in a group where i shell
>
>It's not "i", it's "I".
>It's not "shell", it's "shall".
>
>>get normal comments, insted of stupid non-sense insults. just beacuse
>
>It's not "insted" it's "instead".
>It's not "non-sense", it's "nonsense".
>It's not "beacuse", it's "because".
>
>>i am a "newbie" person.
>
>It's not "i", it's "I".
>
>>Probably newbie means, someone new in the group.
>
>It's not ",", it's "".
>
>>This isnt a treat for anyone, be a shame of yourself, posting things
>
>It's not "isnt", it's "isn't".
>It's not "a shame", it's "ashamed".
>
>>like that to other pepole!
>
>It's not "pepole" it's "people".
>
>>Goodbye.
>
>It's not "Goodbye", it's a null-op.
>
>I hope you find this information useful.

I think you have too much free time. =P

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:25:05 GMT, Shingen
<shingen@aolsuks.sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>I think you have too much free time. =P

One can never have too much free time.

Lemming
--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.