SprintPCS improving Customer Service - NOT

Sprint to cut 1,000 jobs at call center

Sprint Corp. (NYSE:FON - News) said on Friday it was closing a customer
service call center in Illinois, cutting 1,000 jobs in a bid to reduce
costs.

<http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/040604/telecoms_sprint_1.html>

SprintPCS with the worst rated Customer Service is being proactive in
keeping that standing?

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.city> wrote in message

> Sprint to cut 1,000 jobs at call center
>
> Sprint Corp. (NYSE:FON - News) said on Friday it was closing a customer
> service call center in Illinois, cutting 1,000 jobs in a bid to reduce
> costs.
>

> <http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/040604/telecoms_sprint_1.html>
>
> SprintPCS with the worst rated Customer Service is being proactive in
> keeping that standing?

Which recent survey are you referring to? THe two most recent do not have
them last.

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.city> wrote in message

> Sprint to cut 1,000 jobs at call center
>
> Sprint Corp. (NYSE:FON - News) said on Friday it was closing a customer
> service call center in Illinois, cutting 1,000 jobs in a bid to reduce
> costs.
>

> <http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/040604/telecoms_sprint_1.html>
>
> SprintPCS with the worst rated Customer Service is being proactive in
> keeping that standing?

Oh, by which recent rating are you talking about Phillipe. Once more ... a
lie ...

And they keep coming and coming and ....

Bob

Perhaps Sprint is getting rid of people because they are having less
prolems to deal with.

I seldom call CS. Once in several years. And that was only to
upgrade my service.

> Which recent survey are you referring to? THe
> two most recent do not have them last.

J.D. Power does.
The Yankee group does.
Consumer Reports does, and repeatedly too.

"WiMax0007" <wimax0007@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Which recent survey are you referring to? THe
> > two most recent do not have them last.
>
> J.D. Power does.
> The Yankee group does.
> Consumer Reports does, and repeatedly too.

None of those three qualify as a recent survey. Two have come out since
these, and neither of the newer ones had Sprint last.

The only lie is pretending that SprintPCS Custtomer service is either

- Acceptable
- Improving

We know its not acceptable as Sprint is a WLNP loser.

We know its not improving as they keep laying people off, insuring ever
increasing hold times.

> The only lie is pretending that SprintPCS Custtomer service is either
>
> - Acceptable
> - Improving
>
> We know its not acceptable as Sprint is a WLNP loser.
>
> We know its not improving as they keep laying people off, insuring ever
> increasing hold times.

What study are you referring to that equates layoffs to hold times?

In article <20040606181621.28218.00000369@mb-m22.aol.com>, wimax0007
@aol.com says...
> The only lie is pretending that SprintPCS Custtomer service is either
>
> - Acceptable
> - Improving
>
> We know its not acceptable as Sprint is a WLNP loser.
>
> We know its not improving as they keep laying people off, insuring ever
> increasing hold times.

You've still failed to show that hold times are up *or* rising.

As usual, Phillie, when the facts aren't there, you make them up.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <rdj7c0ln8db1mi8oblhr1qg71vhghmfsjo@4ax.com>,
Meager landis <Hbourne77@aol.com> wrote:

> Perhaps Sprint is getting rid of people because they are having less
> prolems to deal with.

Nope. Hold times are increasing, and SprintPCS lost 1,400,000 customers
the first quarter of this year. Their churn rate increased.

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@faq.city> wrote in message
> In article <rdj7c0ln8db1mi8oblhr1qg71vhghmfsjo@4ax.com>,
> Meager landis <Hbourne77@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Perhaps Sprint is getting rid of people because they are having less
> > prolems to deal with.
>
> Nope. Hold times are increasing, and SprintPCS lost 1,400,000 customers
> the first quarter of this year. Their churn rate increased.

No evidence of increased hold times have been reported here, or anywhere
else, except for a slight increase the week that portability went national.
I believe everybody was busy during that time.

Sprint gained customers in the first quarter- if you are talking about the
customers that left, Verizon had more. Using your own business logic, that
would make Sprint more stable than Verizon.

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@faq.city> wrote in message
> In article <rdj7c0ln8db1mi8oblhr1qg71vhghmfsjo@4ax.com>,
> Meager landis <Hbourne77@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Perhaps Sprint is getting rid of people because they are having less
> > prolems to deal with.
>
> Nope. Hold times are increasing, and SprintPCS lost 1,400,000 customers
> the first quarter of this year. Their churn rate increased.

So Phillipe, 3 different IDs used to post in this thread? Why the need to
post with 3 different IDs?

Bob

TRENDING THREADS