Solved

How to run gta iv out lags

Sir,
I’ve installed Gta iv on my Laptop but it’s still lagging I’ve tried many tweaks I‘ve 1.07.0 patch +razor1911 crack
My specs are:
Ram: 3 GB
Processor: Amd-50 1.00GHz dual core Processor
Graphics: Amd Readon Hd 6250 1gb

Help mee
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about lags
  1. There's not really anything you can do. First of all GTA 4 runs slowly on almost any system. It was poorly ported to the PC and has many performance issues. Secondly, you have a very slow processor and graphics card. They're not intended for any sort of recent 3D gaming.
  2. ^ This.

There will be very few modern games that will be playable on that laptop. It's more of an internet and Office computer.
  3. Best answer
    Hey genius OP, why are you talking about pirating a game when it states explicitly in the ToS you cannot post about pirated software. Buy a new laptop that one is garbage for gaming.
  4. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
  5. Best answer selected by Area51reopened.
  6. Best answer selected by Pyree.
  7. This topic has been reopen by Pyree
  8. I must have missed something. Piracy? I guess one of those tweaks he mentioned.
  9. anort3 said:
    I must have missed something. Piracy? I guess one of those tweaks he mentioned.

I’ve installed Gta iv on my Laptop but it’s still lagging I’ve tried many tweaks I‘ve 1.07.0 patch +razor1911 crack

Pretty self explanatory there.
  10. I just assumed it was a low res tweak or something. Most people are not dumb enough to post when they are cracking the game :D

I guess "crack" should have stood out though. Good catch.

I guess it took 2 mods to break out the banhammer on him!
  11. Razor 1911 has been around since I was on a C-64 back in the mid 80s heh.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Processors AMD Windows 7