wing command V aka prophecy on a modern system

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.wing-commander,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

Okay I've had this game since it came out I WNANA PLAY IT but guess what? it
goes TO FAST. I take off and I am at the enemy in 1 second flat uggg anyway
to slow it down? I used MOSLO but it still went fast :(

Anthony

ajc

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.wing-commander,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

try www.wcnews.com

lots of wing commander info there. If you still dont find your answer, try
posting on their forums. I'm sure someone will help you.

Anthony wrote:
> Okay I've had this game since it came out I WNANA PLAY IT but guess what? it
> goes TO FAST. I take off and I am at the enemy in 1 second flat uggg anyway
> to slow it down? I used MOSLO but it still went fast :(

Moslo cannot help you as it is DOS based. Rather try a utility like
TURBO. You can find it and much more WC related help at wcnews.com

--
New College Degree for the 21st Century:
LOL,ROFLMAO -- Luminary of Lexicology, Readily Observable

[Delete the karl after the @ to avoid my spam trap]