website for SCH-8500 ringtone help

Last response: in Network Providers
June 12, 2004 8:46:34 PM

Hi, does anyone know of a website for SCH-8500 ringtone help? Where to
get ringtones, etc.
Thanks!
Anonymous
June 12, 2004 8:46:35 PM

Westcoast Sheri <sheri_deb88@nospamun8nospam.com> wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know of a website for SCH-8500 ringtone help? Where to
> get ringtones, etc.
> Thanks!

The 8500 is a four-year-old model. Does it even do downloadable ringtones?

June 12, 2004 11:25:21 PM

"Steven J Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message
news:o 5ednQGJl_dVpVbdRVn-hA@lmi.net...
> Westcoast Sheri <sheri_deb88@nospamun8nospam.com> wrote:
> > Hi, does anyone know of a website for SCH-8500 ringtone help? Where to
> > get ringtones, etc.
> > Thanks!
>
> The 8500 is a four-year-old model. Does it even do downloadable ringtones?

I don't think so ...

Bob
Anonymous
June 12, 2004 11:35:40 PM

>The 8500 is a four-year-old model. Does it even do downloadable ringtones?

Having several in service at this time - NO.

--
John S.