gtran 6210 3g wireless pcmcia card with sprintpcs?

Is it possbile to use gtran 6210 cdma 1x-RTT EVDO with sprint PCS data
service?

How difficult would it be for sprint PCS to accept this card? like major
changes in their cell stations?

In article <ZOIyc.273$Pe6.168@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>, JM@jm.biz
says...
> Is it possbile to use gtran 6210 cdma 1x-RTT EVDO with sprint PCS data
> service?
>
> How difficult would it be for sprint PCS to accept this card? like major
> changes in their cell stations?

No device not already in our ESN database will work. The system will
declare it an invalid ESN, and refuse to activate service on it.

--
RØß
O/Siris

So Is there a process of adding gtran card number to SprintPCS ESN database?
The 6210 can do EVDO speed of 2.4 Mbps.

JM

"O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
In article <ZOIyc.273$Pe6.168@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>, JM@jm.biz
says...
> Is it possbile to use gtran 6210 cdma 1x-RTT EVDO with sprint PCS data
> service?
>
> How difficult would it be for sprint PCS to accept this card? like major
> changes in their cell stations?

No device not already in our ESN database will work. The system will
declare it an invalid ESN, and refuse to activate service on it.

--
RØß
O/Siris
I work for Sprint PCS
I *don't* speak for them

Why don't you write Sprint and find out that way.

"J M" <JM@jm.biz> wrote in message
> So Is there a process of adding gtran card number to SprintPCS ESN
database?
> The 6210 can do EVDO speed of 2.4 Mbps.
>
> JM
>
> "O/Siris" <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in message
> In article <ZOIyc.273$Pe6.168@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>, JM@jm.biz
> says...
> > Is it possbile to use gtran 6210 cdma 1x-RTT EVDO with sprint PCS data
> > service?
> >
> > How difficult would it be for sprint PCS to accept this card? like major
> > changes in their cell stations?
> >

> No device not already in our ESN database will work. The system will
> declare it an invalid ESN, and refuse to activate service on it.
>
> --
> RØß
> O/Siris
> I work for Sprint PCS
> I *don't* speak for them

In article <Al3zc.6055$Xw.3885@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com>, JM@jm.biz
says...

> So Is there a process of adding gtran card number to SprintPCS ESN database?
> The 6210 can do EVDO speed of 2.4 Mbps.
>
> JM

In a word, no. I'm even trying to help out someone with a Sprint-
labeled phone whose ESN won't come up, and that's taking a parting of
the Red Sea to accomplish as it is. For something we neither offer
nor sell? Uh uh.

--
RØß
O/Siris