EVE offline?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

Game just when down totally. Normal maintenance or a crash?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

In message <ljpr319b5292h9dg95f631tholp5ioenmh@4ax.com>, mike allegretto
<rallegre@stny.rr.com> writes
>Game just when down totally. Normal maintenance or a crash?

Crash, I assume - normal maintenance is 1100-1200 GMT, isn't it? At
least now I know it's not just me.
--
John Secker

"John Secker" <john@secker.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In message <ljpr319b5292h9dg95f631tholp5ioenmh@4ax.com>, mike allegretto
> <rallegre@stny.rr.com> writes
> >Game just when down totally. Normal maintenance or a crash?
> >
> Crash, I assume - normal maintenance is 1100-1200 GMT, isn't it? At
> least now I know it's not just me.
> --
> John Secker

That's 11am GMT I take it? I know about military time, I just want to
be sure. I just joined the game and want to know exactly when the
downtime happens

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Game just when down totally. Normal maintenance or a crash?

It just went back up

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

In message <2tn%d.10492$hu3.3268@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>, Jim Vieira
<WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> writes
>"John Secker" <john@secker.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In message <ljpr319b5292h9dg95f631tholp5ioenmh@4ax.com>, mike allegretto
>> <rallegre@stny.rr.com> writes
>> >Game just when down totally. Normal maintenance or a crash?
>> >
>> Crash, I assume - normal maintenance is 1100-1200 GMT, isn't it? At
>> least now I know it's not just me.
>> --
>> John Secker
>
>That's 11am GMT I take it? I know about military time, I just want to
>be sure. I just joined the game and want to know exactly when the
>downtime happens

11am, correct - but I don't think it is always down during that period -
just that they use that window if possible.
--
John Secker

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

> Game just when down totally. Normal maintenance or a crash?

Sometimes there is some hickups, but they get sorted quite fast. In the old
days the game suffered far more frequent by hickups though. Most annoying
these days is usally a node going down and you have to log in again.