BitLocker Password Recovery

G

AOA........ My hard disk was protected by bitlocker . i dont know how, but it got corrupted and is now asking for bitlocker recovery key...........
can anybody help me out to sort this problem?

yep it would take possibly weeks or even months to brute force attack it or dictionary attack it because its high level encryption. 4 letters will take an hour or so 5 a day 6 a week 7 a month or more 8 or more well how much time you got... and saying as most passwords are 6-7 letters minimum your in for a long long wait...
if you have sufficient privs then you can use the recovery tool but you would have to be loged into the account which created the bitlocker password so you cant use it if you cant log on to the hdd because its locked. if the hdd is corrupted then theres nothing you can do any way as its likely the password will be unrecoverable as will the rest of the data on the hdd... best just format it repartition and start again with a lesson in backup your data regularly learned...
also write down your passwords and put them in a lock box outside the premises of the computer... ie a lock box at home if the computers at work...