New Plans: Fair & Flexible

I saw an ad on TV last night for the new Fair&Flexible plan, which might
work for those that have fluctuating usage from month to month. For myself,
I noted that it would cost $15 more($65) if I used my full normal allotment
of 600 minutes for $50.
I'll wait until I can get a retention deal that will save me money and also
allow me to also keep my FIMF(first incomming minute free).

"Floyd I Johnson" <FLOOYDomit@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> I saw an ad on TV last night for the new Fair&Flexible plan, which might
> work for those that have fluctuating usage from month to month. For
myself,
> I noted that it would cost $15 more($65) if I used my full normal
allotment
> of 600 minutes for $50.
> I'll wait until I can get a retention deal that will save me money and
also
> allow me to also keep my FIMF(first incomming minute free).

The key word you said above Floyd is "if". This F & F plan is not designed
for those who regularly do a high number of minutes each billing cycle. It's
designed for low minute users, who will occasionally go over their monthly
allotment of minutes and won't have to spend a whole lot more money with
overage expenses.

Bob