Download Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Updates Manually

Gorgonio

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Good day.

How can I manually download Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit updates to my hard drive/External Hard Drive?

I want to choose only those that I need so I can easily install them whenever I reformat my PC.

Thanks.

Gorgonio

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

By the way, I am using Windows XP and I will transfer the downloaded updates to my Windows 7 PC manually. So, is this possible?

Gorgonio

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

Yes, but the site is asking for validation:http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/exe-validation.aspx?id=21223

and I am using a Windows XP based machine since I will be transferring the file to my Windows 7 PC.

Gorgonio

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

I have all the up to date drivers I need.

What I need are updates to end my headache with the BSOD that May Payne 3 is giving me. I have read from various forums that program compatibility updates as well as reliability updates are all that are needed to solve my issue.

Thanks.

Only Max Payne 3 is making your system BSOD?
There's not going to be a driver for that.

Visit the Max Payne 3 game forums and find out if there is a patch, update or procedure you need to use.

Gorgonio

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

Thanks again.

max payne has at least 2 patches out for it the .19 and .22 both are needed to run the game and the game wont work without them also the game needs to be activated and signed in to the Internet/steam/rockstar social club to work. 1s you have connected you can then choose to go ofline to play but you will need to go online to run it again. if its working without an Internet connection then your using an illegal copy and toms doesn't support or condone piracy... so i suggest you buy it...

Prashanta Gautam

Honorable
Apr 9, 2013