Realtime Mars - Mission game announced !

Last response: in Video Games
April 1, 2005 10:10:18 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

The game "Journey to Mars" will be a physically accurate game,
simulating the journey to Mars in realtime.That means, you have to
play it for some months, depending on your time of launching, to
finally reach Mars.

Coming soon !

More about : realtime mars mission game announced

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 6:36:37 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

lol, I already see it in my head, it will be as boring as mining in
eve online :)

but, if your a sci-fi freak wanting some realistic space-faring
experience with todays technology then it could be good entertainment,
as long as you dont have to spend several hours a day for some months
o.O
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 3:26:00 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

On 1 Apr 2005 18:10:18 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
wrote:

>The game "Journey to Mars" will be a physically accurate game,
>simulating the journey to Mars in realtime.That means, you have to
>play it for some months, depending on your time of launching, to
>finally reach Mars.
>
>Coming soon !

The stuff people come up with for april fools jokes is amazing.
It's even funnier how many people seem to believe it.

If they came up with a game where the trip was a 6 month trip and you
had to use time compression a lot like sub sims it would be pretty
cool. Drop down to 1X now and then to fix malfunctions, do course
corrections, and of course land.

Remove nospam_ to reply by email

Jeff H........

Lies, All lies. Don't believe a word Difool/sayNO says.
He fears the truth!
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 10:15:35 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

rofl, that was some april joke...
with the stuff coming out today this really didn't surprise me :)
!