Realtime Mars - Mission game announced !

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

The game "Journey to Mars" will be a physically accurate game,
simulating the journey to Mars in realtime.That means, you have to
play it for some months, depending on your time of launching, to
finally reach Mars.

Coming soon !
3 answers Last reply
More about realtime mars mission game announced
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

    lol, I already see it in my head, it will be as boring as mining in
    eve online :)

    but, if your a sci-fi freak wanting some realistic space-faring
    experience with todays technology then it could be good entertainment,
    as long as you dont have to spend several hours a day for some months
    o.O
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

    On 1 Apr 2005 18:10:18 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
    wrote:

    >The game "Journey to Mars" will be a physically accurate game,
    >simulating the journey to Mars in realtime.That means, you have to
    >play it for some months, depending on your time of launching, to
    >finally reach Mars.
    >
    >Coming soon !

    The stuff people come up with for april fools jokes is amazing.
    It's even funnier how many people seem to believe it.

    If they came up with a game where the trip was a 6 month trip and you
    had to use time compression a lot like sub sims it would be pretty
    cool. Drop down to 1X now and then to fix malfunctions, do course
    corrections, and of course land.

    Remove nospam_ to reply by email

    Jeff H........

    Lies, All lies. Don't believe a word Difool/sayNO says.
    He fears the truth!
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,alt.april (More info?)

    rofl, that was some april joke...
    with the stuff coming out today this really didn't surprise me :)

PC gaming Games IBM Realtime Video Games