nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I've just got Freespace2 to play on my laptop. Can anyone post any
good Freespace websites please? Most of the links I find are now
dead!

Thanks,

Nick

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hlp/

--
Pozdrawiam
Krzysztof "Goomich" Ferenc

"Nick" <nick@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I've just got Freespace2 to play on my laptop. Can anyone post any
> good Freespace websites please? Most of the links I find are now
> dead!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nick

Here's a primo site for FS2. It also has a detailed walkthru, if you want
it:

http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/techfs/index.shtml

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

Thanks!