New Favorite Sig

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I just saw a post that has my new favorite quote in it as the sig.

"Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are,
you aren't." ~ Margaret Thatcher

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sun, 01 May 2005 01:08:04 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
wrote:

>I just saw a post that has my new favorite quote in it as the sig.
>
>"Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are,
>you aren't." ~ Margaret Thatcher

Are you trying to tell us that you are a lady, or that you are a
powerful lady? =P

"Shingen" <shingen@aolsuks.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 01 May 2005 01:08:04 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I just saw a post that has my new favorite quote in it as the sig.
> >
> >"Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are,
> >you aren't." ~ Margaret Thatcher
> >
> Are you trying to tell us that you are a lady, or that you are a
> powerful lady? =P

A lady never tells, especially a powerful lady.