New Favorite Sig

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I just saw a post that has my new favorite quote in it as the sig.

"Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are,
you aren't." ~ Margaret Thatcher
2 answers Last reply
More about favorite
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 01:08:04 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >I just saw a post that has my new favorite quote in it as the sig.
    >
    >"Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are,
    >you aren't." ~ Margaret Thatcher

    Are you trying to tell us that you are a lady, or that you are a
    powerful lady? =P
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    "Shingen" <shingen@aolsuks.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 01 May 2005 01:08:04 GMT, "Bill Huffman" <bhuffma1@san.rr.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I just saw a post that has my new favorite quote in it as the sig.
    > >
    > >"Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are,
    > >you aren't." ~ Margaret Thatcher
    > >
    > Are you trying to tell us that you are a lady, or that you are a
    > powerful lady? =P

    A lady never tells, especially a powerful lady.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games