FTP Server - MN700 help

I've set up Persisten Port forwarding for both port 21
and my Passive Mode ports, 100-200. My server will get as
far as "Opening data connection for directory list" but
will then report "425 Cannot open data connection
(10060)." What am I missing here?

I recommend you use a much higher port range, as many ports betwen 100-200
are used (i'd recommend using ports 30000-30010)

Make sure you've set the passive mode ports in your ftp server program.
Also make sure your ftp server program is using your WAN ip as the passive
mode ip.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -