We need a game to celebrate America's conquest of space !!!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

The USA are the future of space and we need games now to show the
world what will happen !

The USA will conquer space and turn Mars into New Washington, Venus
into New California and Ur-anus will be called New France !

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,finet.unet (More info?)

mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan Beeline) wrote in

> The USA are the future of space and we need games now to show the
> world what will happen !
>
> The USA will conquer space and turn Mars into New Washington, Venus
> into New California and Ur-anus will be called New France !

Interesting comment coming out of Mexico. Is that why you didnt mention
Mercury?

Gandalf Parker

KAOS

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:40:16 GMT, Gandalf Parker
<gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> dared speak in front of ME:

>mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan Beeline) wrote in
>
>> The USA are the future of space and we need games now to show the
>> world what will happen !
>>
>> The USA will conquer space and turn Mars into New Washington, Venus
>> into New California and Ur-anus will be called New France !
>
>Interesting comment coming out of Mexico. Is that why you didnt mention
>Mercury?
>
>Gandalf Parker

Just curious, but isn't finet.unet just their scoreboard?
--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

Kaos <kaos@invalid.xplornet.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:40:16 GMT, Gandalf Parker
> <gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> dared speak in front of ME:
>
>>mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan Beeline) wrote in
>>
>>> The USA are the future of space and we need games now to show the
>>> world what will happen !
>>>
>>> The USA will conquer space and turn Mars into New Washington, Venus
>>> into New California and Ur-anus will be called New France !
>>
>>Interesting comment coming out of Mexico. Is that why you didnt mention
>>Mercury?
>>
>>Gandalf Parker
>
> Just curious, but isn't finet.unet just their scoreboard?

Probably. I didnt poke my head in to see if it was a dead group.

Good catch. :)

Gandalf Parker

"Gandalf Parker" <gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> wrote in message
> Kaos <kaos@invalid.xplornet.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:40:16 GMT, Gandalf Parker
>> <gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> dared speak in front of ME:
>>
>>>mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan Beeline) wrote in

>>>Interesting comment coming out of Mexico. Is that why you didnt mention
>>>Mercury?
>>>
>>>Gandalf Parker
>>
>> Just curious, but isn't finet.unet just their scoreboard?
>
> Probably. I didnt poke my head in to see if it was a dead group.
>
> Good catch. :)
>
> Gandalf Parker

Yeah, it's his scoring group. Kind of interesting to visit it and see all
the various outrageous threads this guy has running. IIRC, the topics are
roughly tailored to the groups he's trolling.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

"DocScorpio" <docscorpio@strupra-spammeros.com> wrote in

> Yeah, it's his scoring group. Kind of interesting to visit it and see
> all the various outrageous threads this guy has running. IIRC, the
> topics are roughly tailored to the groups he's trolling.

Ahhh a higher grade of player from the alt.troll group

Well I guess we can take pride in getting one that pays attention to what
he is doing :)

Gandalf Parker

lemming

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2001
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:13:42 GMT, Gandalf Parker
<gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> wrote:

>"DocScorpio" <docscorpio@strupra-spammeros.com> wrote in
>
>> Yeah, it's his scoring group. Kind of interesting to visit it and see
>> all the various outrageous threads this guy has running. IIRC, the
>> topics are roughly tailored to the groups he's trolling.
>
>Ahhh a higher grade of player from the alt.troll group
>
>Well I guess we can take pride in getting one that pays attention to what
>he is doing :)

Even if he's not doing it very well?

Trolls aren't what they used to be.

Lemming
--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.