Precursors: Yet another free-roaming space game

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

First Parkan II and now this:

http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096481968/

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:11:32 GMT, "DocScorpio"
<docscorpio@strupra-spammeros.com> wrote:

>First Parkan II and now this:
>
>http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096481968/

Look interesting. Using the same engine they used for Boiling Point by the
looks of it.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I hope the best for this game, since I like the idea. Unfortunately,
I'm not convinced that Deep Shadows is entirely up to the task. BP is
a decent game, at times pretty fun, but it's got enough glitches/bugs
for a couple games.

TRENDING THREADS