Precursors: Yet another free-roaming space game

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

First Parkan II and now this:

http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096481968/
2 answers Last reply
More about precursors free roaming space game
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:11:32 GMT, "DocScorpio"
    <docscorpio@strupra-spammeros.com> wrote:

    >First Parkan II and now this:
    >
    >http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1096481968/

    Look interesting. Using the same engine they used for Boiling Point by the
    looks of it.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    I hope the best for this game, since I like the idea. Unfortunately,
    I'm not convinced that Deep Shadows is entirely up to the task. BP is
    a decent game, at times pretty fun, but it's got enough glitches/bugs
    for a couple games.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games