Recovery drive

sis_punk123

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Hello,
i have laptop of sony viao i format my laptop before making recovery disk now i dont have recovery disk nor windows7 premium now what can i do to take my laptop on first stage?

greenrider02

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2010
If I get what you're trying to say, you formatted your hard drive before attempting to make a recovery disk, only to realize that formatting your hard drive wiped it clean?

I would call Sony, explain your mistake, and see if they will send you a new key or copy of Win7 Premium.

Other than that, you are SOL.

abdbgames

Honorable
Jun 12, 2012
1. Formatting our hard drive means loosing all your data, apart from taking it to a recovery expert, there is no getting it back...
2. Not quite sure what your asking by "how do I take my laptop to first stage"...
3. What exactly did you want to achieve by formatting our hard drive?

benji720

Honorable
May 24, 2012
If you have a Windows product key on the bottom of your laptop, you can at least reinstall your operating system with an OEM disc. If you don't feel comfortable doing this or don't have access to an OEM disc, take the computer to a local shop and they will help you out.

benji720

Honorable
May 24, 2012
I guess what I'm saying is that any OEM disc (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, etc) will work (it doesn't have to be a Sony disc and it's perfectly legal.) It will still ask for the product key and when s/he types it in s/he'll be good to go.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts