Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Can't complete end of thrid campaign

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 7:04:14 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a gate
that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some new
ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all other
space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the mission
because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the last
mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to carry on
playing to be honest.
July 23, 2005 7:04:15 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

and what game are u talking about?



"Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:3tm4e1poru113kn6c3fjlljbpt4nmkabk6@4ax.com...
>I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a
>gate
> that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
> that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some
> new
> ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all
> other
> space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the
> mission
> because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the
> last
> mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to
> carry on
> playing to be honest.
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 10:27:58 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> naskroba³/a w
news:B%tEe.104103$Qo.49408@fed1read01:

> and what game are u talking about?

Probably I-War2.

--
Pozdrawiam
Krzysztof "Goomich" Ferenc
goomich@usun.to.wp.pl UIN: 6750153
Related resources
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 1:50:11 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:12:09 -0500, "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote:

>"Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>news:3tm4e1poru113kn6c3fjlljbpt4nmkabk6@4ax.com...
>>I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a
>>gate
>> that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
>> that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some
>> new
>> ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all
>> other
>> space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the
>> mission
>> because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the
>> last
>> mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to
>> carry on
>> playing to be honest.
>
>and what game are u talking about?

Oops! Its Starfury. I think I must have amended the subject and removed that.
Sorry.
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 1:51:34 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:27:58 +0200, Goomich <goomich@usun.to.wp.pl> wrote:

>"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> naskroba³/a w
>news:B%tEe.104103$Qo.49408@fed1read01:
>
>> and what game are u talking about?
>
>Probably I-War2.

Starfury. You proved my point though and thanks for that. Both space sims
have a gate which has yet another alien race coming through that is an enemy
to all. Conflict: Freespace was similar. Two warring races join together when
a third more powerful one comes along. It's getting predictable.
!