Can't complete end of thrid campaign

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a gate
that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some new
ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all other
space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the mission
because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the last
mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to carry on
playing to be honest.
4 answers Last reply
More about complete thrid campaign
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    and what game are u talking about?

    "Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a
    >gate
    > that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
    > that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some
    > new
    > ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all
    > other
    > space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the
    > mission
    > because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the
    > last
    > mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to
    > carry on
    > playing to be honest.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> naskroba³/a w

    > and what game are u talking about?

    Probably I-War2.

    --
    Pozdrawiam
    Krzysztof "Goomich" Ferenc

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:12:09 -0500, "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote:

    >"Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >>I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a
    >>gate
    >> that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
    >> that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some
    >> new
    >> ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all
    >> other
    >> space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the
    >> mission
    >> because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the
    >> last
    >> mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to
    >> carry on
    >> playing to be honest.
    >
    >and what game are u talking about?

    Oops! Its Starfury. I think I must have amended the subject and removed that.
    Sorry.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:27:58 +0200, Goomich <goomich@usun.to.wp.pl> wrote:

    >"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> naskroba³/a w
    >
    >> and what game are u talking about?
    >
    >Probably I-War2.

    Starfury. You proved my point though and thanks for that. Both space sims
    have a gate which has yet another alien race coming through that is an enemy
    to all. Conflict: Freespace was similar. Two warring races join together when
    a third more powerful one comes along. It's getting predictable.

PC gaming Games Video Games