SANYO 4900 SMS?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 17, 2004 4:53:05 PM

Is Sanyo 4900 phone SMS Ready?. If it is a ready SMS phone , how can I use
that feature?.

---

More about : sanyo 4900 sms

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 5:39:47 PM

In article <RugAc.25562$Di3.2735@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"PM" <pm@mail.com> wrote:

> Is Sanyo 4900 phone SMS Ready?. If it is a ready SMS phone , how can I use
> that feature?.

Sorry, it is not. Newer (i.e. 2004) models of Sanyo phones are.
June 17, 2004 7:11:05 PM

PM wrote:
> Is Sanyo 4900 phone SMS Ready?. If it is a ready SMS phone , how can I use
> that feature?.

It does not support MO-SMS, which is what I think you mean. It does
support Shortmail. It's web-based. Think of it as the difference between
using a mail client like outlook express and using say, yahoo mail.
-mike
!