i need some sudjestions help

computerkenny

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003
does anyone know some new sweet technologys fresh out or comming ourt soo i cant decide what to make my report on at school i want to make it somthing that not alot of people have herd about or somthing that alot of people havenot seen much of can some one please help me out with a few sudgestions the only rulles are that it has to be new technology HELP HELP

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
How about Microsoft's new smart personal object technology (SPOT) "Spywatches" that can send digital messages and stuff like that to a wristwatch?
Here's a quote about it....

"And Bill Gates used the forum of his opening CES oration to plug Microsoft's first smart personal object technology (SPOT) device, a wristwatch that will show text messages delivered by the company's instant messaging service and display the user's personal calendar transmitted from a PC. Watchmakers such as Citizen and Fossil have signed on to produce these Dick Tracy-like watches."

<-----Insert witty sig line here.

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
Like I said in your other thread, do something on the new forms of NVRAM. There are a lot to choose from and I am sure there will not be many people, if any, who would.

For links and other informational sources on the three main forms look at <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=58005#58005" target="_new">this thread back from November</A>.

<b><font color=red>Fredi</font color=red> <font color=red>Fredi</font color=red> He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!</b>

Teq

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2003
Want to really get into cutting edge stuff?

Try a writeup on peltier devices... fascinating technology, place them one way and you got a toaster, turn them over and you got a refrigerator...

<b>(</b>It ain't better if it don't work.<b>)</b>

svol

Champion
And if he chooses peltiers (or thermo-electris in general) he can ask information from me... I did my graduation project about it.

My dual-PSU PC is so powerfull that the neighbourhood dims when I turn it on :eek: