When you get a new cell phone

Last response: in Network Providers
June 18, 2004 11:31:34 PM

If both phones are Sanyo phones:

No need to use a commercial program like SnapSync or DataPilot.

BitPim does it all (transferring phone book, calendar, ringers, and
pictures) for FREE.

http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/#download-devel

and its available in 3 versions

Linux

Macintosh

Windows

More about : cell phone

Anonymous
June 19, 2004 9:40:51 AM

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty> wrote in message
> If both phones are Sanyo phones:
>

> No need to use a commercial program like SnapSync or DataPilot.
>

> BitPim does it all (transferring phone book, calendar, ringers, and
> pictures) for FREE.
>
> http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/#download-devel
>
> and its available in 3 versions
>
> Linux
>
> Macintosh
>
> Windows

Not all models are supported ... Even though they say that the 5300 may work
for ringers and screensavers, if you change the setting to a 4900, I haven't
been able to get it to work on mine.

Bob
!