How to download the garfield game from microsoft

A friend has garfield game on their desktop that they d/l
from msn website...how do you do this?
1 answer Last reply
More about download garfield game microsoft

    Hi Dee,

    If it's not at: http://zone.msn.com/en/root/downloads.htm
    please provide the full name of the game so we can help. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Download Games Microsoft Video Games