HH 2k2 question

I'm considering pulling an old P2-400 with a Voodoo3 card in it out of
storage for the sole purpose of playing HH2k2, the all-time best baseball
game (game doesn't run on XP and I have ME on this old box). Question
because I can't remember: will HH2k2 run on a P2-400?

"hido" <hido@comNOSPAMcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm considering pulling an old P2-400 with a Voodoo3 card in it out of
> storage for the sole purpose of playing HH2k2, the all-time best baseball
> game (game doesn't run on XP and I have ME on this old box). Question
> because I can't remember: will HH2k2 run on a P2-400?

System requirements:

Pentium II 233 MHz or faster processor

Microsoft Windows 95, 98, or Me

32 MB RAM

75 MB hard disk space

CD-ROM drive

Looks like you'll be OK.

jayhawker

On 4/8/04 4:52 PM, in article rqSdnU9SFJEZVOjdRVn-tA@comcast.com, "hido"
<hido@comNOSPAMcast.net> wrote:

> I'm considering pulling an old P2-400 with a Voodoo3 card in it out of
> storage for the sole purpose of playing HH2k2, the all-time best baseball
> game (game doesn't run on XP and I have ME on this old box). Question
> because I can't remember: will HH2k2 run on a P2-400?

It really was the best game. I wonder what MS will do with it?

But the only game I'd pull a PC out for DMB. I'm running it under Virtual
PC on my Mac, and it is a chore.

Jayhawker