mvp question

Hi

I have been playing mvp 2004 for sometimes now, but one thing i can´t figure
out have to do corect is that when their is a flyball and i have a runner on
a base, he will run back to the base.The problem is i can´t get him to run
again to the next base.
Can someone please explain how i do it?
Jesper

Are you using a keyboard or pad? If you're using a pad, what kind?

"Jesper Nielsen" <faust@oncable.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have been playing mvp 2004 for sometimes now, but one thing i can´t
figure
> out have to do corect is that when their is a flyball and i have a runner
on
> a base, he will run back to the base.The problem is i can´t get him to run
> again to the next base.
> Can someone please explain how i do it?
> Jesper

Iam using a pad(Saitek P880)

> Iam using a pad(Saitek P880)

The left trigger makes all runners advance.

The right trigger makes all runners retreat.

The left or right trigger plus a specific button makes the runner
advance/retreat on that base indicated.

Jonah Falcon

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Are you using a keyboard or pad? If you're using a pad, what kind?

I use the Stayfree Mini Pad.