MVP 2004 Pitching Question

How do you get rid of the indicator that shows where you want the pitch to
go?
When I play my buddies it makes no sense that they can see where I plan to
throw the ball

TIA

Mark
2 answers Last reply
More about 2004 pitching question
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Check the display options....it is there somewhere

    Jamie

    "Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net> wrote in message
    > How do you get rid of the indicator that shows where you want the pitch to
    > go?
    > When I play my buddies it makes no sense that they can see where I plan to
    > throw the ball
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Mark

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    You can have the Cursor Fade Option turned on. It makes the cursor
    disappear, so you can slyly change the location while it's invisible.

    Jonah Falcon

    "Doc" <jamiet@nbnetspam.nb.ca> wrote in message
    > Check the display options....it is there somewhere
    >
    > Jamie
    >
    > "Mark W." <markwest@bestweb.net> wrote in message
    > > How do you get rid of the indicator that shows where you want the pitch
    > > go?
    > > When I play my buddies it makes no sense that they can see where I plan
    > > throw the ball
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >
    > > Mark

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games