Dealers needed for KidSafe System and GPS Cellphone/gps tr..

Last response: in Network Providers
June 21, 2004 2:00:06 AM

GPSanywhere! is looking for professionals to
distribute the KidSAFE product line launching next week and/or the GPS
product line that will debut in 4-8 weeks.

GPSanywhere! manufactures wireless child safety and GPS tracking
systems. We are looking for distributors and resellers for this unique
product line.

We offer RF and GPS Tracking Systems that can be sold by cellphone
dealers and over Internet sites, with recuring revenue for the
distributor
from GPS subscriptions. This product can also be sold through
established Internet affiliates and networks.

The product line consists of:

KidSAFE System: alerts parents when their children leave a
pre-specified range by sounding an alarm on a pager-like unit the
parent
carries in a pocket.

Children are monitored with ball-like pendants that can be easily
clipped
onto clothing. The devices come with two settings available for child
monitoring, they are 30 feet (10 meters) or 90 feet (30 meters).

The system also alerts parents if the child falls in water. This is a
great feature for parents with pools.

GPS Cellphone and GPS Tracker/Locator: Combination GPS cell phone that
can be tracked over the Internet. Affordable alternative to hardwire
GPS Systems. Cellphone has TRUE GPS (accurate to within 3-15 feet
outdoors) that can be used as a teen tracker to monitor driving habits
or a fleet tracker for small businesses. This phone will be released
around July. There is no dealer pricing set at this time. Distributors
get recurring revenue from the GPS tracking subscriptions. These
phones will work globally.

To learn about the product line:
http://www.gpsanywhere.net

Learn about distributor opportunities:
http://www.gpsanywhere.net/distribution.html

To apply as a reseller or distributor:
http://b2b.gpsanywhere.com/company/application.php?aID=...

The Kidsafe systems are ready to ship now with the GPS phone and
locator scheduled for release in July.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions...

Yours in Security,

Robert G. Seketa
216-322-9111 (Direct Line)
Business Development (GPSanywhere Distribution)
RGS Technologies
www.SmartMonitoring.com (Security Dealer Network)

info[[at]]GpsAnywhere.net

www.GpsAnywhere.net
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 3:35:02 AM

In article <7a6d080f.0406202100.440fbd84@posting.google.com>,
googleforums@smartmonitoring.com says...

<suspected MLM snipped>

Not only does this appear to be MLM (based on what appear to be
referrer links), but I've seen way too many scams already making
claims along these lines, and I've yet to see one single story that
says they work.

What this has to do with SprintPCS is, at best, questionable, and the
service itself is even more so.

--
RØß
O/Siris