Pleasantly Surpised with MVP

Played about 5 games now.

Just an impression from a consumer. Finally got the money and bought it. I
patched it. I bought a new controller for it.

I like it. It's pretty damn good. No kidding. It plays a very good game of
baseball.

I haven't got in to the whole "MVPEdit" scene but I am VERY much looking
forward to THAT. And looking at the changes made to the tune file (or the
thing they found that is a tune file).

But it's pretty damn good. No kidding.

JB

Let us know how many walks you get a game and how much the cpu will try and
steal on you. Also, compare the HR numbers between lefties and righties.
Might also want to check out the cpu rosters batter vs pitchers in a
franchise.