Xplosive range (budget PC games)

Last response: in Video Games
April 16, 2004 10:17:26 PM

I passed a shop today that was closed but through the window I saw they had
the 'Xplosive' published 'Virtua Tennis' for PC. I seem to remember someone
saying that these are not full version games, but that may have been the 10
games on a disc things they do? Are the single game Xplosive discs, that
retail for RRP £9.99 (U.K.), full versions? This was actually selling at
£4.99, but it was an independent store. Thanks.
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 2:30:16 AM

"Chogaire" <spam@mybitchup.co.uk> wrote in message
> I passed a shop today that was closed but through the window I saw
they had
> the 'Xplosive' published 'Virtua Tennis' for PC. I seem to remember
someone
> saying that these are not full version games, but that may have been
the 10
> games on a disc things they do? Are the single game Xplosive discs,
that
> retail for RRP £9.99 (U.K.), full versions? This was actually selling
at
> £4.99, but it was an independent store. Thanks.

XPLOSIV is a re-publisher, like "EA Classics" in the US, but publishes
from all publishers, not just a specific brand. AFAIK, they are full
versions.
I see them here in the states in some stores as well, $9.99, $12.99, to
$14.99
in some cases. USD of course.
!