OOTP6: Buggy mess

This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14

I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.

Jonah Falcon
4 answers Last reply
More about ootp6 buggy mess
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:
    >
    >http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14
    >
    >I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.
    >
    >Jonah Falcon

    The guy that codes this game is a programming MASTER. It's probably already
    fixed, or very close to it. Based on previous versions of this game I'd say
    it's a safe purchase since you know this guy will support this game like few
    companies ever do. If this was an EA title I'd agree with you, but here I
    can't say that I do (not that that's a big surprise).
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm (ThE AnArKrIsT) wrote in message news:<20040418191522.10403.00000208@mb-m01.aol.com>...

    > >This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:
    > >
    > >http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14
    > >
    > >I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.
    > >
    > >Jonah Falcon
    >
    > The guy that codes this game is a programming MASTER. It's probably already
    > fixed, or very close to it. Based on previous versions of this game I'd say
    > it's a safe purchase since you know this guy will support this game like few
    > companies ever do. If this was an EA title I'd agree with you, but here I
    > can't say that I do (not that that's a big surprise).

    Smart people bought it weeks ago when the price was $9 cheaper.
    Although faghawker bought the 1930 DMB expansion disk.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message

    > >This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:
    > >
    > >http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14
    > >
    > >I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.
    > >
    > >Jonah Falcon
    >
    > The guy that codes this game is a programming MASTER. It's probably
    already
    > fixed, or very close to it. Based on previous versions of this game I'd
    say
    > it's a safe purchase since you know this guy will support this game like
    few
    > companies ever do. If this was an EA title I'd agree with you, but here I
    > can't say that I do (not that that's a big surprise).

    programming "masters" don't release such buggy code...
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >programming "masters" don't release such buggy code...

    Then why did Carmack bother to patch Quake 3 so many times? Are you saying
    he's not a "master"? Well, are you? ALL CODE HAS BUGS.

PC gaming Desktops Video Games