OOTP6: Buggy mess

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 6:15:48 PM

This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?...

I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.

Jonah Falcon

More about : ootp6 buggy mess

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 3:15:22 AM

>This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:
>
>http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?...
>
>I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.
>
>Jonah Falcon

The guy that codes this game is a programming MASTER. It's probably already
fixed, or very close to it. Based on previous versions of this game I'd say
it's a safe purchase since you know this guy will support this game like few
companies ever do. If this was an EA title I'd agree with you, but here I
can't say that I do (not that that's a big surprise).
April 19, 2004 3:05:35 PM

thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm (ThE AnArKrIsT) wrote in message news:<20040418191522.10403.00000208@mb-m01.aol.com>...

> >This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:
> >
> >http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?...
> >
> >I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.
> >
> >Jonah Falcon
>
> The guy that codes this game is a programming MASTER. It's probably already
> fixed, or very close to it. Based on previous versions of this game I'd say
> it's a safe purchase since you know this guy will support this game like few
> companies ever do. If this was an EA title I'd agree with you, but here I
> can't say that I do (not that that's a big surprise).

Smart people bought it weeks ago when the price was $9 cheaper.
Although faghawker bought the 1930 DMB expansion disk.
Anonymous
April 24, 2004 8:14:48 PM

"ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message

> >This game crashes more to desktop than any I've seen in the series:
> >
> >http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/forumdisplay.php?...
> >
> >I advise people NOT to buy it til it's fixed.
> >
> >Jonah Falcon
>
> The guy that codes this game is a programming MASTER. It's probably
already
> fixed, or very close to it. Based on previous versions of this game I'd
say
> it's a safe purchase since you know this guy will support this game like
few
> companies ever do. If this was an EA title I'd agree with you, but here I
> can't say that I do (not that that's a big surprise).

programming "masters" don't release such buggy code...
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 5:48:42 AM

>programming "masters" don't release such buggy code...

Then why did Carmack bother to patch Quake 3 so many times? Are you saying
he's not a "master"? Well, are you? ALL CODE HAS BUGS.
!