What are the final bills WITH TAXES, FEES, ETC...

Hi,

Can anyone tell me of a website or place that I can look up what the
final bill (WITH all taxes, fees, etc. ) of wireless plans are? Of
course roaming and the sort are extra, but assuming you don't use any
other services, just the minutes included.

I looked all over the web and usenet, and noone seems to post anything
about final bills.

I want to hook up with sprint, or verizon, but I have no idea what teh
final bill would come out to. 39.95/mo.sounds sweet but not when you
get your final bill of over $50. And several wireless carriers have
different extra charges and taxes. I want to know what the final bill
would look like so that I can compare.

Thanks In advanced...

On my last bill (for 4 phones) the taxes, surcharges, and fees were 24%
of the service charges.

I'm in San Francisco, CA. You should mention what town you're in, since
most of the fees vary with the jurisdiction. I don't know, but I'd
guess that they'd vary little from one provider to another. Sure, one
provider might add a different amount than another for Number
Portability, but on my bill, that's small compared to the taxes.

In article <2jphd0lr8kl5dsfc6jnhtmsro29ugfmfd0@4ax.com>,
1sttechnologies.com <ramos5150REMOVETHIS@REMOVETHISearthlink.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me of a website or place that I can look up what the
> final bill (WITH all taxes, fees, etc. ) of wireless plans are? Of
> course roaming and the sort are extra, but assuming you don't use any
> other services, just the minutes included.
>
> I looked all over the web and usenet, and noone seems to post anything
> about final bills.
>
> I want to hook up with sprint, or verizon, but I have no idea what teh
> final bill would come out to. 39.95/mo.sounds sweet but not when you
> get your final bill of over $50. And several wireless carriers have
> different extra charges and taxes. I want to know what the final bill
> would look like so that I can compare.
>
> Thanks In advanced...

Depends on what political subdivision you live in. But $50+ total bill
on a $39.95 plan is not unusual. Gotta make up tax revenue for all the
big Corporations that ostensibly have their HQ in Bermuda.