Links Golf Pebble Beach

Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
file (Apebble_.crx)?

Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about links golf pebble beach
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
    > file (Apebble_.crx)?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Are you interested in it as a collector's item?

    Alanb
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message news:<O4zgc.11488$hw5.9439@attbi_s53>...
    > "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
    > > file (Apebble_.crx)?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    >
    > Are you interested in it as a collector's item?
    >
    > Alanb

    Yes, I want to play it in Links 2003. The older version is just too ugly.

    Curtis
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
    > > "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
    > > > file (Apebble_.crx)?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Are you interested in it as a collector's item?
    > >
    > > Alanb
    >
    > Yes, I want to play it in Links 2003. The older version is just too ugly.
    >
    > Curtis

    If you have ICQ and are still interested, I might be able to assist.

    My number is 4046944.

    Alanb
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message news:<hNhhc.26251$hw5.42013@attbi_s53>...
    > "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
    > > > "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > > > Are you interested in it as a collector's item?
    > > >
    > > > Alanb
    > >
    > > Yes, I want to play it in Links 2003. The older version is just too ugly.
    > >
    > > Curtis
    >
    > If you have ICQ and are still interested, I might be able to assist.
    >
    > My number is 4046944.
    >
    > Alanb

    Thanks for the offer but I bought a copy off of a guy on eBay. Thanks
    for the offer.

    Curtis

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games