Links Golf Pebble Beach

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 2:00:38 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
file (Apebble_.crx)?

Thanks.
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 9:41:03 PM

"Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
> file (Apebble_.crx)?
>
> Thanks.

Are you interested in it as a collector's item?

Alanb
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:55:57 PM

"Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message news:<O4zgc.11488$hw5.9439@attbi_s53>...
> "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
> > file (Apebble_.crx)?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Are you interested in it as a collector's item?
>
> Alanb

Yes, I want to play it in Links 2003. The older version is just too ugly.

Curtis
April 21, 2004 2:48:45 AM

> "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
> > "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Does anyone know where I can buy the Pebble Beach LS version course
> > > file (Apebble_.crx)?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Are you interested in it as a collector's item?
> >
> > Alanb
>
> Yes, I want to play it in Links 2003. The older version is just too ugly.
>
> Curtis

If you have ICQ and are still interested, I might be able to assist.

My number is 4046944.

Alanb
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 1:05:12 PM

"Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message news:<hNhhc.26251$hw5.42013@attbi_s53>...
> "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
> > > "Curtis Matz" <cmatz@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Are you interested in it as a collector's item?
> > >
> > > Alanb
> >
> > Yes, I want to play it in Links 2003. The older version is just too ugly.
> >
> > Curtis
>
> If you have ICQ and are still interested, I might be able to assist.
>
> My number is 4046944.
>
> Alanb

Thanks for the offer but I bought a copy off of a guy on eBay. Thanks
for the offer.

Curtis
!