OOTP6 (and OOTP5, too): 2004 real rosters

http://www.djraymyers.com/downloads.htm

Jonah Falcon
2 answers Last reply
More about ootp6 ootp5 2004 real rosters
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.djraymyers.com/downloads.htm

    Those are the rosters I have, but the damned game keeps crashing when I sim.
    I'll shelve it until the patch. What a fiasco.

    turk
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "turk" <turk96@_*&^%#^&cast.net> wrote in message
    > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > > http://www.djraymyers.com/downloads.htm
    > >

    > Those are the rosters I have, but the damned game keeps crashing when I
    sim.
    > I'll shelve it until the patch. What a fiasco.

    I found out the problem -- you MUST make sure that you don't have duplicate
    listings in the depth chart (ie. a player is listed in more than one
    starting slot.)

PC gaming Falcon Games IBM Video Games