OOTP6 (and OOTP5, too): 2004 real rosters

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2004 3:04:59 AM

http://www.djraymyers.com/downloads.htm

Jonah Falcon
April 19, 2004 3:22:42 AM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> http://www.djraymyers.com/downloads.htm

Those are the rosters I have, but the damned game keeps crashing when I sim.
I'll shelve it until the patch. What a fiasco.

turk
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 8:37:14 AM

"turk" <turk96@_*&^%#^&cast.net> wrote in message
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.djraymyers.com/downloads.htm
> >

> Those are the rosters I have, but the damned game keeps crashing when I
sim.
> I'll shelve it until the patch. What a fiasco.

I found out the problem -- you MUST make sure that you don't have duplicate
listings in the depth chart (ie. a player is listed in more than one
starting slot.)
!