McDonalds' CEO Dies

Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2004 5:16:19 AM

In a related story, McDonalds' CEO Jim Cantalupo died unexpectedly of a
heart attack yesterday. McDonalds' board members quickly searched for a
successor.

The WIRE

:)

Alanb

More about : mcdonalds ceo dies

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 5:16:20 AM

Hey, that's original. I recall seeing a post like this ('Guinness Book'
co-founder McWhirter dies) in the Clarrett/Williams post ;-)

"Alan Bernardo" <master@oforion.net> wrote in message
news:D Xjhc.37116$ru4.35839@attbi_s52...
> In a related story, McDonalds' CEO Jim Cantalupo died unexpectedly of a
> heart attack yesterday. McDonalds' board members quickly searched for a
> successor.
>
> The WIRE
>
> :)
>
> Alanb

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 5:47:04 AM

>In a related story, McDonalds' CEO Jim Cantalupo died unexpectedly of a
>heart attack yesterday. McDonalds' board members quickly searched for a
>successor.
>
>The WIRE
>
>:)
>
>Alanb

That you Jonah?
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 6:15:10 AM

"ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message
> >In a related story, McDonalds' CEO Jim Cantalupo died unexpectedly of a
> >heart attack yesterday. McDonalds' board members quickly searched for a
> >successor.
> >
> >The WIRE

Eh, the real guy, Ray Kroc, died a loooooong time ago.

Jonah Falcon
!