OOTP6: Female players

Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have a
catcher named Mary Barube.

Jonah Falcon

>Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have a
>catcher named Mary Barube.
>
>Jonah Falcon

BS

Alai

"ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message

> >Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have
> >catcher named Mary Barube.
> >
> >Jonah Falcon
>
> BS

I wouldn't think it's BS. NBA Live did the same few years ago. I think
it's pretty cool.

>> >Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have
>> >catcher named Mary Barube.
>> >
>> >Jonah Falcon
>>
>> BS
>
>I wouldn't think it's BS. NBA Live did the same few years ago. I think
>it's pretty cool.

I think Baseball Mogul did that too, and isn't some of that incorporated into
OOTP?

I think Tony LaRussa did it some years ago as well. It could have been the
Old Time Baseball companion product. I have not played either in awhile.

--
Dana Youngblood
Lago Vista, TX
"slidge" <slidge@slidge.com.invalid> wrote in message

> >> BS
> >
> >I wouldn't think it's BS. NBA Live did the same few years ago. I think
> >it's pretty cool.
> >

> I think Baseball Mogul did that too, and isn't some of that incorporated
into
> OOTP?

>I think Tony LaRussa did it some years ago as well. It could have been the
>Old Time Baseball companion product. I have not played either in awhile.

Yeah, I remember that old time baseball did that. What a great game that was!

> >I think Tony LaRussa did it some years ago as well. It could have been
the
> >Old Time Baseball companion product. I have not played either in awhile.
> >

> Yeah, I remember that old time baseball did that. What a great game that
was!

Medussa was HOT.

>> Yeah, I remember that old time baseball did that. What a great game that
>was!
>
>Medussa was HOT.

Whatever you say old man.