OOTP6: Female players

Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have a
catcher named Mary Barube.

Jonah Falcon
7 answers Last reply
More about ootp6 female players
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have a
    >catcher named Mary Barube.
    >
    >Jonah Falcon

    BS
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "ThE AnArKrIsT" <thirdandten@aol.comNoSpAm> wrote in message

    > >Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have
    > >catcher named Mary Barube.
    > >
    > >Jonah Falcon
    >
    > BS

    I wouldn't think it's BS. NBA Live did the same few years ago. I think
    it's pretty cool.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >> >Female prospects have started popping up in 2010+ -- in single-A, I have
    >> >catcher named Mary Barube.
    >> >
    >> >Jonah Falcon
    >>
    >> BS
    >
    >I wouldn't think it's BS. NBA Live did the same few years ago. I think
    >it's pretty cool.

    I think Baseball Mogul did that too, and isn't some of that incorporated into
    OOTP?
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I think Tony LaRussa did it some years ago as well. It could have been the
    Old Time Baseball companion product. I have not played either in awhile.

    --
    Dana Youngblood
    Lago Vista, TX
    "slidge" <slidge@slidge.com.invalid> wrote in message

    > >> BS
    > >
    > >I wouldn't think it's BS. NBA Live did the same few years ago. I think
    > >it's pretty cool.
    > >

    > I think Baseball Mogul did that too, and isn't some of that incorporated
    into
    > OOTP?
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >I think Tony LaRussa did it some years ago as well. It could have been the
    >Old Time Baseball companion product. I have not played either in awhile.

    Yeah, I remember that old time baseball did that. What a great game that was!
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > >I think Tony LaRussa did it some years ago as well. It could have been
    the
    > >Old Time Baseball companion product. I have not played either in awhile.
    > >

    > Yeah, I remember that old time baseball did that. What a great game that
    was!

    Medussa was HOT.
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    >> Yeah, I remember that old time baseball did that. What a great game that
    >was!
    >
    >Medussa was HOT.

    Whatever you say old man.

PC gaming Falcon Games IBM Video Games