TW2004 - Having trouble finding a library for Agusta 2004

The Tiger Central site says I need a lib called "Desert Library" but I can't
seem to find it. Any help will be appeciated.

It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.

Elrikk

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:28:50 -0400, elrikk wrote:

> The Tiger Central site says I need a lib called "Desert Library" but I can't
> seem to find it. Any help will be appeciated.
>
> It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.
>
> Elrikk

It's a library that EA Sports created for TW 2002, but didn't use for a
course, so they just released it to the public afterward. I don't see it at
the EA Sports Tiger Woods page any longer. You can download it here:

http://www.wrsgolf.com/coursesource/libraries.asp?page=D

You can probably find it a few other places too, but that's the first place
I found it.

Sumbuddy

"Sumbuddy" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:28:50 -0400, elrikk wrote:
>
> > The Tiger Central site says I need a lib called "Desert Library" but I
can't
> > seem to find it. Any help will be appeciated.
> >
> > It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.
> >
> > Elrikk
>
> It's a library that EA Sports created for TW 2002, but didn't use for a
> course, so they just released it to the public afterward. I don't see it
at
> the EA Sports Tiger Woods page any longer. You can download it here:
>
> http://www.wrsgolf.com/coursesource/libraries.asp?page=D
>
> You can probably find it a few other places too, but that's the first
place
> I found it.
>
> Sumbuddy

Thanks for the info. Appreciated. :eek:)

Elrikk

"Sumbuddy" <me@here.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:28:50 -0400, elrikk wrote:

> > It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.
> >
> > Elrikk

How did that turn out? Pretty good representation?

I swear .. it continues to astonish me the courses that I play from the
community. Some of them just blow the Links and/or Tiger designers right out
of the boat. Some really talented people out there.

In our ever ongoing debate of console v PC .. this is the one area that the
PC will always reign. I'm currently enjoying some outstanding fixes made by
the community, and some expansions and add-ons, for MVP Baseball. Got the
computer stealing, walking me .. it's playing pretty sweet. They are zeroing
in.

You buy a console game (and I do buy a lot of 'em), you got what you got ..
pretty much.

JB

That Augusta rendition is probably the best user-created golf course ever,
at least imo.

"Bill Harris" <nospambillharris@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> That Augusta rendition is probably the best user-created golf course ever,
> at least imo.
>
> "JawBreaker" <NOSPAMJawBreaker@stealrage.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Sumbuddy" <me@here.com> wrote in message

> > How did that turn out? Pretty good representation?
> >
> > I swear .. it continues to astonish me the courses that I play from the
> > community. Some of them just blow the Links and/or Tiger designers right
> out
> > of the boat. Some really talented people out there.
> >
> > In our ever ongoing debate of console v PC .. this is the one area that
> the
> > PC will always reign. I'm currently enjoying some outstanding fixes made
> by
> > the community, and some expansions and add-ons, for MVP Baseball. Got
the
> > computer stealing, walking me .. it's playing pretty sweet. They are
> zeroing
> > in.
> >
> > You buy a console game (and I do buy a lot of 'em), you got what you got
> ..
> > pretty much.
> >
> > JB

I use to play the 2003 version then took a break from golf sims to racing
ones.

Having problems with this one course however. The first hole looks and
plays beautifully but the when I get to the 2nd tee (and for the rest of the
round) all the fairways, and much of the surrounding terrain are black. The
game will keep playing but the graphics never correct. All that shows up is
the sky and all the plant life, trees etc.

The overhead map also becomes black. ???

Anyone have a pointer to fix this problem.

I tried the latest Nvidia drivers (I have a GF3 Ti 500) but they didnt do
anything for the Agusta 2004 problem and added a new flickering textures
problem to some of my racing sims. so I reverted back to my tried and true
original drivers.

Elrikk

"elrikk" <elrikk@videotron.ca> wrote in message

> Having problems with this one course however. The first hole looks
and
> plays beautifully but the when I get to the 2nd tee (and for the
rest of the
> round) all the fairways, and much of the surrounding terrain are
black. The
> game will keep playing but the graphics never correct. All that
shows up is
> the sky and all the plant life, trees etc.
>
> The overhead map also becomes black. ???
>
> Anyone have a pointer to fix this problem.

I had the same problem. Try changing the graphics setting from
Automatic to Manual.

Gabriel

"Gabriel S." <gabeschw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I had the same problem. Try changing the graphics setting from
> Automatic to Manual.
>
> Gabriel

Thank's Gabriel. That did the trick.

The funny thing is that I didn't have to change any of the settings that the
auto system had chosen. :)

Elrikk