TW2004 - Having trouble finding a library for Agusta 2004

The Tiger Central site says I need a lib called "Desert Library" but I can't
seem to find it. Any help will be appeciated.

It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.

Elrikk
7 answers Last reply
More about tw2004 trouble finding library agusta 2004
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:28:50 -0400, elrikk wrote:

    > The Tiger Central site says I need a lib called "Desert Library" but I can't
    > seem to find it. Any help will be appeciated.
    >
    > It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.
    >
    > Elrikk

    It's a library that EA Sports created for TW 2002, but didn't use for a
    course, so they just released it to the public afterward. I don't see it at
    the EA Sports Tiger Woods page any longer. You can download it here:

    http://www.wrsgolf.com/coursesource/libraries.asp?page=D

    You can probably find it a few other places too, but that's the first place
    I found it.

    Sumbuddy
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Sumbuddy" <me@here.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:28:50 -0400, elrikk wrote:
    >
    > > The Tiger Central site says I need a lib called "Desert Library" but I
    can't
    > > seem to find it. Any help will be appeciated.
    > >
    > > It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.
    > >
    > > Elrikk
    >
    > It's a library that EA Sports created for TW 2002, but didn't use for a
    > course, so they just released it to the public afterward. I don't see it
    at
    > the EA Sports Tiger Woods page any longer. You can download it here:
    >
    > http://www.wrsgolf.com/coursesource/libraries.asp?page=D
    >
    > You can probably find it a few other places too, but that's the first
    place
    > I found it.
    >
    > Sumbuddy

    Thanks for the info. Appreciated. :o)

    Elrikk
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Sumbuddy" <me@here.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:28:50 -0400, elrikk wrote:

    > > It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.
    > >
    > > Elrikk

    How did that turn out? Pretty good representation?

    I swear .. it continues to astonish me the courses that I play from the
    community. Some of them just blow the Links and/or Tiger designers right out
    of the boat. Some really talented people out there.

    In our ever ongoing debate of console v PC .. this is the one area that the
    PC will always reign. I'm currently enjoying some outstanding fixes made by
    the community, and some expansions and add-ons, for MVP Baseball. Got the
    computer stealing, walking me .. it's playing pretty sweet. They are zeroing
    in.

    You buy a console game (and I do buy a lot of 'em), you got what you got ..
    pretty much.

    JB
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    That Augusta rendition is probably the best user-created golf course ever,
    at least imo.

    "JawBreaker" <NOSPAMJawBreaker@stealrage.com> wrote in message

    > "Sumbuddy" <me@here.com> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:28:50 -0400, elrikk wrote:
    >
    > > > It's required for the latest 2004 version of Ken McHale's Agusta.
    > > >
    > > > Elrikk
    >
    > How did that turn out? Pretty good representation?
    >
    > I swear .. it continues to astonish me the courses that I play from the
    > community. Some of them just blow the Links and/or Tiger designers right
    out
    > of the boat. Some really talented people out there.
    >
    > In our ever ongoing debate of console v PC .. this is the one area that
    the
    > PC will always reign. I'm currently enjoying some outstanding fixes made
    by
    > the community, and some expansions and add-ons, for MVP Baseball. Got the
    > computer stealing, walking me .. it's playing pretty sweet. They are
    zeroing
    > in.
    >
    > You buy a console game (and I do buy a lot of 'em), you got what you got
    > pretty much.
    >
    > JB

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Bill Harris" <nospambillharris@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    > That Augusta rendition is probably the best user-created golf course ever,
    > at least imo.
    >
    > "JawBreaker" <NOSPAMJawBreaker@stealrage.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Sumbuddy" <me@here.com> wrote in message

    > > How did that turn out? Pretty good representation?
    > >
    > > I swear .. it continues to astonish me the courses that I play from the
    > > community. Some of them just blow the Links and/or Tiger designers right
    > out
    > > of the boat. Some really talented people out there.
    > >
    > > In our ever ongoing debate of console v PC .. this is the one area that
    > the
    > > PC will always reign. I'm currently enjoying some outstanding fixes made
    > by
    > > the community, and some expansions and add-ons, for MVP Baseball. Got
    the
    > > computer stealing, walking me .. it's playing pretty sweet. They are
    > zeroing
    > > in.
    > >
    > > You buy a console game (and I do buy a lot of 'em), you got what you got
    > ..
    > > pretty much.
    > >
    > > JB

    I use to play the 2003 version then took a break from golf sims to racing
    ones.

    Having problems with this one course however. The first hole looks and
    plays beautifully but the when I get to the 2nd tee (and for the rest of the
    round) all the fairways, and much of the surrounding terrain are black. The
    game will keep playing but the graphics never correct. All that shows up is
    the sky and all the plant life, trees etc.

    The overhead map also becomes black. ???

    Anyone have a pointer to fix this problem.

    I tried the latest Nvidia drivers (I have a GF3 Ti 500) but they didnt do
    anything for the Agusta 2004 problem and added a new flickering textures
    problem to some of my racing sims. so I reverted back to my tried and true
    original drivers.

    Elrikk
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "elrikk" <elrikk@videotron.ca> wrote in message

    > Having problems with this one course however. The first hole looks
    and
    > plays beautifully but the when I get to the 2nd tee (and for the
    rest of the
    > round) all the fairways, and much of the surrounding terrain are
    black. The
    > game will keep playing but the graphics never correct. All that
    shows up is
    > the sky and all the plant life, trees etc.
    >
    > The overhead map also becomes black. ???
    >
    > Anyone have a pointer to fix this problem.

    I had the same problem. Try changing the graphics setting from
    Automatic to Manual.

    Gabriel
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Gabriel S." <gabeschw@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > I had the same problem. Try changing the graphics setting from
    > Automatic to Manual.
    >
    > Gabriel

    Thank's Gabriel. That did the trick.

    The funny thing is that I didn't have to change any of the settings that the
    auto system had chosen. :)

    Elrikk

PC gaming Tiger Games IBM Video Games