yahoo games

I have windows 98 and am unable to load applet. I have
loaded sun micro system java sever 1.4.2_03 can you help me

Ezgatin,

Yahoo Help offers two support pages for this issue:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/games/games-09.html - This page specifically
addresses the inability of loading applets.
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/games/games-05.html - This page lists specific
known incompatibilities that may affect your computer.

If neither of these options resolve your issue, I would suggest you
uninstall Java through ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS, make sure the Java folder on
your hard-drive (default C:\Program Files\Java) has been deleted, then
re-install Java from http://www.java.com/en/download/help/auto_install.jsp

Hope this helps.
--
Thanks,