Dropped and intermittent audio..

TheDoc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have an N400 that has always had a "problem"
with the audio.. on some calls ( both incoming and outgoing )
the connection is made, the reply is heard but the recipient receives
no audio.. it's as if the connection is "one way"
... is this a phone problem or a sprint problem..?
any comments..

TIA

Could be either, should have returned the phone when you first got it. The N400
is a known problem phone that they eventually got a FIRMWARE upgrade for,
which could help.

A local full service Sprint owned SprintPCS store should be able to help you.

Mike

Splendid

..com wrote:

> Could be either, should have returned the phone when you first got it. The N400
> is a known problem phone that they eventually got a FIRMWARE upgrade for,
> which could help.
>
> A local full service Sprint owned SprintPCS store should be able to help you.

Seconded.

N400 handsets have issues, usually related to freezes that require
battery removal.

Check the FAQ at Sprintusers.com for your phone's latest firmware
revision - my experience was that the reliability, while not perfect,
was about twice as good after the revision was applied by my local
Sprint store.
-mike

TheDoc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Mike" <spamtrap@zbuffer.com> wrote in message
> .com wrote:
>
> > Could be either, should have returned the phone when you first got it.
The N400
> > is a known problem phone that they eventually got a FIRMWARE upgrade
for,
> > which could help.
> >
> > A local full service Sprint owned SprintPCS store should be able to help
you.

> Seconded.
>
> N400 handsets have issues, usually related to freezes that require
> battery removal.
>
> Check the FAQ at Sprintusers.com for your phone's latest firmware
> revision - my experience was that the reliability, while not perfect,
> was about twice as good after the revision was applied by my local
> Sprint store.
> -mike

Thanks.. I'm off the store..

TRENDING THREADS