  • IBM
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2004 2:32:30 AM

Hi

My wife bought me fifa 2004

im having probs with the controls, sometimes it just pauses itself
when i press the buttons?

its a new joypad, and i can not find any config on the fifa set up?

what should i do?

cheers

More about : fifa controls

Anonymous
April 28, 2004 1:43:14 PM

"waxwabbit" <waxwabbit@altavista.com> wrote in message

> Hi
>
> My wife bought me fifa 2004

So divorce her.
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 6:26:16 PM

"Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message

> If you're this insane on Usenet, I can only imagine what your poor wife
goes
> through. God bless her.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
April 28, 2004 6:51:10 PM

Oh my!

So anyone got any idea of what I should do, apart from divorce my
wife?

Actually, Im gonna get Winning Eleven 7 now, and am just wondering if
i have a faulty controller, or if it was the game?

ta ra
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 8:55:34 PM

"Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message

> "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
> >
> > If you're this insane on Usenet, I can only imagine what your poor wife
> goes
> > through. God bless her.
> >
> Don't say I didn't warn you.

Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 8:59:59 PM

> "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
> >
> > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > If you're this insane on Usenet, I can only imagine what your poor
wife
> > goes
> > > through. God bless her.
> > >
> > Don't say I didn't warn you.
>
> Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.

The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and they
have revoked your membership.

BTW, It feels great.

More to come.
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 10:22:01 PM

> "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message

> wife
> > > goes
> > > >
> > > Don't say I didn't warn you.
> >
> > Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.
> >
> The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and they
> have revoked your membership.
>
> BTW, It feels great.
>
> More to come.

Anyone scoring at home should note that, 13 posts into the thread, the
NAMBLA card has been played.
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 10:22:02 PM

> "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
> >
> > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message

> > wife

> > > Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.
> > >
> > The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and they
> > have revoked your membership.
> >
> > BTW, It feels great.
> >
> > More to come.
>
> Anyone scoring at home should note that, 13 posts into the thread, the
> NAMBLA card has been played.

Touchy about this, are you?

I think you're a "B" and not an "M".

For the record, your ass was thoroughly whipped about 12 posts ago.

<plonk>
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 10:49:55 PM

> "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message

> > > wife

> > > The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and
they
> > > have revoked your membership.
> > >
> > > BTW, It feels great.
> > >
> > > More to come.
> >
> > Anyone scoring at home should note that, 13 posts into the thread, the
> > NAMBLA card has been played.
> >
> Touchy about this, are you?
>
> I think you're a "B" and not an "M".
>
> For the record, your ass was thoroughly whipped about 12 posts ago.

So you feel you "whip ass" on Usenet?
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 11:45:26 PM

It's difficult for anyone to provide a meaningful answer unless you
explain what controller you have, along with other components in your
system.

waxwabbit wrote:

> Hi
>
> My wife bought me fifa 2004
>
> im having probs with the controls, sometimes it just pauses itself
> when i press the buttons?
>
> its a new joypad, and i can not find any config on the fifa set up?
>
> what should i do?
>
> cheers
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 5:05:12 PM

Its a saitek rumble pad P2500

Ive actually swapped fifa for winning 7 11 now

the pad works fine on this

good game by the look of it so far too

:)

BRH <"bhoenig<no-spam>"@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<40904216.E72B7536@comcast.net>...
> It's difficult for anyone to provide a meaningful answer unless you
> explain what controller you have, along with other components in your
> system.
>

> waxwabbit wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > My wife bought me fifa 2004
> >
> > im having probs with the controls, sometimes it just pauses itself
> > when i press the buttons?
> >
> > its a new joypad, and i can not find any config on the fifa set up?
> >
> > what should i do?
> >
> > cheers
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 9:01:43 PM

> Its a saitek rumble pad P2500
>
> Ive actually swapped fifa for winning 7 11 now
>
> the pad works fine on this
>
> good game by the look of it so far too

You made the right choice. Winning 11-7 rocks. Don't forget to update your
rosters, team names etc

Go to http://www.proevolutionline.com/ and download the super patch.
!