fifa controls???

Hi

My wife bought me fifa 2004

im having probs with the controls, sometimes it just pauses itself
when i press the buttons?

its a new joypad, and i can not find any config on the fifa set up?

what should i do?

cheers
11 answers Last reply
More about fifa controls
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "waxwabbit" <waxwabbit@altavista.com> wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > My wife bought me fifa 2004

    So divorce her.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message

    > If you're this insane on Usenet, I can only imagine what your poor wife
    goes
    > through. God bless her.

    Don't say I didn't warn you.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Oh my!

    So anyone got any idea of what I should do, apart from divorce my
    wife?

    Actually, Im gonna get Winning Eleven 7 now, and am just wondering if
    i have a faulty controller, or if it was the game?

    ta ra
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message

    > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > If you're this insane on Usenet, I can only imagine what your poor wife
    > goes
    > > through. God bless her.
    > >
    > Don't say I didn't warn you.

    Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > If you're this insane on Usenet, I can only imagine what your poor
    wife
    > > goes
    > > > through. God bless her.
    > > >
    > > Don't say I didn't warn you.
    >
    > Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.

    The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and they
    have revoked your membership.

    BTW, It feels great.

    More to come.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message

    > wife
    > > > goes
    > > > >
    > > > Don't say I didn't warn you.
    > >
    > > Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.
    > >
    > The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and they
    > have revoked your membership.
    >
    > BTW, It feels great.
    >
    > More to come.

    Anyone scoring at home should note that, 13 posts into the thread, the
    NAMBLA card has been played.
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message

    > > wife

    > > > Go ahead and make your threats. Whatever makes you feel good.
    > > >
    > > The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and they
    > > have revoked your membership.
    > >
    > > BTW, It feels great.
    > >
    > > More to come.
    >
    > Anyone scoring at home should note that, 13 posts into the thread, the
    > NAMBLA card has been played.

    Touchy about this, are you?

    I think you're a "B" and not an "M".

    For the record, your ass was thoroughly whipped about 12 posts ago.

    <plonk>
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Pumbaa" <maniac@large> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Pee-Doo Marts" <inthabassment@mycrib.com> wrote in message

    > > > wife

    > > > The wheels are already in motion. I've already contaced NAMBLA and
    they
    > > > have revoked your membership.
    > > >
    > > > BTW, It feels great.
    > > >
    > > > More to come.
    > >
    > > Anyone scoring at home should note that, 13 posts into the thread, the
    > > NAMBLA card has been played.
    > >
    > Touchy about this, are you?
    >
    > I think you're a "B" and not an "M".
    >
    > For the record, your ass was thoroughly whipped about 12 posts ago.

    So you feel you "whip ass" on Usenet?
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    It's difficult for anyone to provide a meaningful answer unless you
    explain what controller you have, along with other components in your
    system.

    waxwabbit wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > My wife bought me fifa 2004
    >
    > im having probs with the controls, sometimes it just pauses itself
    > when i press the buttons?
    >
    > its a new joypad, and i can not find any config on the fifa set up?
    >
    > what should i do?
    >
    > cheers
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Its a saitek rumble pad P2500

    Ive actually swapped fifa for winning 7 11 now

    the pad works fine on this

    good game by the look of it so far too

    :)

    BRH <"bhoenig<no-spam>"@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<40904216.E72B7536@comcast.net>...
    > It's difficult for anyone to provide a meaningful answer unless you
    > explain what controller you have, along with other components in your
    > system.
    >

    > waxwabbit wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > My wife bought me fifa 2004
    > >
    > > im having probs with the controls, sometimes it just pauses itself
    > > when i press the buttons?
    > >
    > > its a new joypad, and i can not find any config on the fifa set up?
    > >
    > > what should i do?
    > >
    > > cheers
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    > Its a saitek rumble pad P2500
    >
    > Ive actually swapped fifa for winning 7 11 now
    >
    > the pad works fine on this
    >
    > good game by the look of it so far too

    You made the right choice. Winning 11-7 rocks. Don't forget to update your
    rosters, team names etc

    Go to http://www.proevolutionline.com/ and download the super patch.

PC gaming Configuration Games IBM Video Games